Build Diaries > Aventador

NSR Aventador kit

<< < (2/14) > >>

lambo_sam:
Hi Neils88, I read your other fourm thread, Nice work!, I have an 88 GT as well, can you please tell me the part number for the QA1 front shocks? Thanks!

Neils88:
I never did weigh in on this thread....but I bought the Inspire/NSR kit early last year and have been working on it using a 88 Fiero chassis.  Despite all the fighting here, I'm really happy with the kit.  Nate and I had discussed options for the windshield instead of using the OEM Aventador windshield that would cost as much as $5K.  After a few months of looking, Nate came up with the 2000 Infiniti I30 windshield as a better option....at $130, I decided losing a few inches off the bottom made perfect sense.  Since the bottom part of the windshield is blackened out anyway, it makes perfect sense to use the cheaper, I30 option (imagine the day you get a rock hitting your $5K windshield... :'().  For those that haven't seen my build thread, here is the link on PFF...

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/134807.html

gtxpi:
anything new?? i am still looking for a car in canada

s.pearcy:
I think theirs a lot of great minds here with a lot to share. It's a forum for everyone,  just expect theirs different personalities here. Just try to remember and stay positive and focused on the good in this forum  :)

Extreme Wheels:
Not that it matters much, but I for one have decided not to deal with anyone on this forum and have already purchased elsewhere simply because it's like JR High... I don't have anything to contribute, because it's so ridiculous I don't know where to begin...

To bad too... This could be a really cool forum for people with great ideas... Oh well I guess..

--- Quote from: No Bull on September 05, 2015, 06:50:02 AM ---Just a concept.... but imagine a forum focused on exchanging ideas and progress related to the build topic.  We could leave the drama for somewhere else like Facebook.  The drama is a distraction and it keeps many people from joining and contributing their ideas here.  Who wants to go back and read another persons build diary when 80% of the content is associated with attacking the person and their project.  When this happens, we are all cheated and that ticks me off!

Chris

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version