Author Topic: NSR Aventador kit  (Read 33240 times)

ncrazyballa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: NSR Aventador kit
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »
NSRdanielson / INSPIREcomposites was banned from this site today.  It was the same person that created two accounts and used them to attack other members.  The attacks appear to be motivated by competition of a similar project and I just don't patience for it. 

Anyone else caught doing this same thing on this site will be banned.  The site is intended for the hobbyist and we share it with the suppliers and entrepreneurs.

Chris

no chris. before banning me maybe you should have asked for my side instead of making mindless assumptions. i created different accounts and posted under a different name to avoid problems with  ::LAMBO2. any problems ive had with aventcar i can tell you i was just defending myself against his comments that were direct and passive at my kit. Nor did i go into his thread and make those comments but he did come in mine, but im the one that got banned?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:37:03 PM by ncrazyballa »

Neils88

• Liked: 134
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2016, 09:06:20 AM »
Thanks so much!!, Also I meant to ask any info on the springs as well? I had been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks again.

The springs are 375lb Landrum Performance Springs.  I got the front and rear widetrack kits from Arraut Motorsports.

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2016, 10:42:56 PM »
Thanks so much!!, Also I meant to ask any info on the springs as well? I had been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks again.

Neils88

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2016, 09:43:29 PM »
Hi Neils88, I read your other fourm thread, Nice work!, I have an 88 GT as well, can you please tell me the part number for the QA1 front shocks? Thanks!

Thanks!  The box says:  DS402

Neil's that is awesome !  Is this the first inspire kit with a build thread ?

No...there are a couple of others that I know about...

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/18902-venta-r-build.html
http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=3124.0

There is at least one more Inspire build going on, but I don't think they have a build thread.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2016, 07:14:22 PM »
Neil's that is awesome !  Is this the first inspire kit with a build thread ?

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2016, 07:07:12 PM »
Hi Neils88, I read your other fourm thread, Nice work!, I have an 88 GT as well, can you please tell me the part number for the QA1 front shocks? Thanks!

Neils88

« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2016, 09:41:20 PM »
I never did weigh in on this thread....but I bought the Inspire/NSR kit early last year and have been working on it using a 88 Fiero chassis.  Despite all the fighting here, I'm really happy with the kit.  Nate and I had discussed options for the windshield instead of using the OEM Aventador windshield that would cost as much as $5K.  After a few months of looking, Nate came up with the 2000 Infiniti I30 windshield as a better option....at $130, I decided losing a few inches off the bottom made perfect sense.  Since the bottom part of the windshield is blackened out anyway, it makes perfect sense to use the cheaper, I30 option (imagine the day you get a rock hitting your $5K windshield... :'().  For those that haven't seen my build thread, here is the link on PFF...

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/134807.html

gtxpi

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Aventador kit In Canada
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2016, 05:30:55 PM »
anything new?? i am still looking for a car in canada

s.pearcy

• Liked: 3
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2015, 02:54:17 AM »
I think theirs a lot of great minds here with a lot to share. It's a forum for everyone,  just expect theirs different personalities here. Just try to remember and stay positive and focused on the good in this forum  :)
Selective exitation transfer due to possible saturation exposure.

Extreme Wheels

• www.ExtremeWheels.com
  • Liked: 2
    • Extreme Wheels
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2015, 01:00:25 AM »
Not that it matters much, but I for one have decided not to deal with anyone on this forum and have already purchased elsewhere simply because it's like JR High... I don't have anything to contribute, because it's so ridiculous I don't know where to begin...

To bad too... This could be a really cool forum for people with great ideas... Oh well I guess..

Just a concept.... but imagine a forum focused on exchanging ideas and progress related to the build topic.  We could leave the drama for somewhere else like Facebook.  The drama is a distraction and it keeps many people from joining and contributing their ideas here.  Who wants to go back and read another persons build diary when 80% of the content is associated with attacking the person and their project.  When this happens, we are all cheated and that ticks me off!

Chris
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 01:02:55 AM by Xtreme Wheel Brokers »

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2015, 11:15:42 AM »
??? 

plans4sale

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 60
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2015, 10:50:20 AM »
W_H_A_T    A    C_O_N_C_E_P_T.    I    L_I_K_E    I_T.    H_O_W    L_O_N_G    D_O    Y_O_U    T_H_I_N_K    P_L_A_N_S_F_O_R_S_A_L_E    W_I_L_L    B_E    A_B_L_E    T_O    A_B_I_D_E    B_Y    I_T?    J_U_S_T   M_Y    F_E_E_B_L_E    M_I_N_D    A_S_K_I_N_G    A    S_I_M_P_L_E    Q_U_E_S_T_I_O_N.
What does this sound like if you turn off the April fools' mode? Repeating the same nonsense and distracting from the topic is exactly what you do now...
Custom 3d car & chassis design: https://www.facebook.com/sportni.koli.3
Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

76mx

• Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2015, 10:32:53 AM »
W_H_A_T    A    C_O_N_C_E_P_T.    I    L_I_K_E    I_T.    H_O_W    L_O_N_G    D_O    Y_O_U    T_H_I_N_K    P_L_A_N_S_F_O_R_S_A_L_E    W_I_L_L    B_E    A_B_L_E    T_O    A_B_I_D_E    B_Y    I_T?    J_U_S_T   M_Y    F_E_E_B_L_E    M_I_N_D    A_S_K_I_N_G    A    S_I_M_P_L_E    Q_U_E_S_T_I_O_N.

plans4sale

• Liked: 60
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2015, 12:35:42 AM »
What a concept! I like it. How long do you think Plansforsale will be able to abide by it? Just my "Feeble Mind" asking a simple question.
What do you mean? If you want to be understood exactly, then use exact words.
Custom 3d car & chassis design: https://www.facebook.com/sportni.koli.3
Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2015, 10:59:28 AM »
The drama is a distraction and it keeps many people from joining and contributing their ideas here.    When this happens, we are all cheated and that ticks me off!

Chris

A few years ago on Madmechanics I was really getting annoyed with some idiot who bought a 355 completed kit yet he thought he knew it all. He didn't do anything but criticize other peoples build. Got tired of his bs. I had three build threads going on there. I pulled them and removed the pictures. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 01:30:22 PM by madmods »
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640