Author Topic: 2015 Replica/Kit Makes Lamborghini Diablo Roadster  (Read 2571 times)

lamborghinimurci

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 6
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Re: 2015 Replica/Kit Makes Lamborghini Diablo Roadster
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 06:41:41 PM »
I will post a picture of him on here soon. When I bought the car from him on ebay. He sent me his drivers license, when we wrote a bill of sale. Of course he had blacked out his DR #. probably fake. He was trying really hard to get me to have it picked up sight unseen.  He claims to be the son of the starter of the replica company "Triangle G." It would be very sad if its true. When I arrived to pick up my car at a body shop, there was a guy there threatening to call the cops if he didnt pick up his cars immediately, because he heard he was scamming people, and didnt want the cars on his property. 

Simple Man

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 04:59:45 PM »
Watch out, this guy is a scammer. He sells replicas on the internet, but they are never in near the condition he claims. He burned me bad on one the cars he sold on ebay. I saw allot of other cars he had listed, and they were in very poor condition. He usually uses really old pics of the cars, then sells them after they have been damaged and neglected.

He said his name was Ted, his partner Johnny was in the listing.

Thanks! lamborghinimurci for the info!  That saves me an 18 hour drive!!

lamborghinimurci

• Liked: 6
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 04:48:34 PM »
Watch out, this guy is a scammer. He sells replicas on the internet, but they are never in near the condition he claims. He burned me bad on one the cars he sold on ebay. I saw allot of other cars he had listed, and they were in very poor condition. He usually uses really old pics of the cars, then sells them after they have been damaged and neglected.

Simple Man

2015 Replica/Kit Makes Lamborghini Diablo Roadster
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 04:34:01 PM »