For Sale / Wanted > EBay Cars & Parts

NAERC LAMBORGHINI DIABLO VT 6.0 - last one in EXISTANCE !!

(1/7) > >>

madmods:

--- Quote from: 76mx on August 07, 2015, 11:41:42 PM ---Mrs. Slim,

--- Quote from: Slims_wife on August 07, 2015, 09:48:07 PM ---Madmods you feel tough to talk down to a woman? Do you like to talk trash to a woman instead of a man? None of you knows the truth about what happened with my husband and the black man.

--- End quote ---

My apologies Mrs Slim for offending you. I actually never trash talk, and the last time I trashed talked to a woman was in Afghanistan. I yelled out to her, (drop the AK) she didn't so I shot her. So once again my apologies. I hope Mr. Slim is ok!

So what happened with your husband and the black man? Was it the prostitute in New Orleans your talking about?
--- End quote ---

Simple Man:
For the most accurate clone body is the NAERC and D&R the closest?  From the research I have done on the various forums, NAERC appears to be the best?  Is that a semi-ture statement?

Thanks
Simple Man

s.pearcy:
I have to admit this is very entertaining. Nothing to do with building a replica, but better than any tv show ive ever seen. umm can we talk cars now?

RUNDLC:
MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD  GEEEZZ

76mx:
   And I too am done after this. You have a problem with less than one half of one percent of the members here and you have repeatedly insulted all of us. Now you have turned to baseless personnal insults to me. For the record, I have never had more than three beers in a night in all of my life and nobody has EVER seen me drunk. That is the definition of slander M'am. It is true that you woke me up but I do not believe a single word was slurred, that whole thing was an invention needed by your husband. No one will hire me because my shop is booked until December of 2016. I am curious what poor work that you are referring to, I had no idea that you were familiar with any of it, but I am not curious enough to ask. I will leave this to the Forum to judge my personnal life using the two very different views offered, and to judge who is qualified to offer one in the first place. My apologies are empty and I will stop, I am tired of apologizing for being insulted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version