Author Topic: NAERC LAMBORGHINI DIABLO VT 6.0 - last one in EXISTANCE !!  (Read 13657 times)

madmods

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: NAERC LAMBORGHINI DIABLO VT 6.0 - last one in EXISTANCE !!
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2015, 06:32:44 PM »
Mrs. Slim,
Madmods you feel tough to talk down to a woman? Do you like to talk trash to a woman instead of a man? None of you knows the truth about what happened with my husband and the black man.

My apologies Mrs Slim for offending you. I actually never trash talk, and the last time I trashed talked to a woman was in Afghanistan. I yelled out to her, (drop the AK) she didn't so I shot her. So once again my apologies. I hope Mr. Slim is ok!

So what happened with your husband and the black man? Was it the prostitute in New Orleans your talking about?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 06:34:53 PM by madmods »
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

Simple Man

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2015, 05:36:00 PM »
For the most accurate clone body is the NAERC and D&R the closest?  From the research I have done on the various forums, NAERC appears to be the best?  Is that a semi-ture statement?

Thanks
Simple Man

s.pearcy

• Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2015, 02:37:41 PM »
I have to admit this is very entertaining. Nothing to do with building a replica, but better than any tv show ive ever seen. umm can we talk cars now?
Selective exitation transfer due to possible saturation exposure.

RUNDLC

• Liked: 5
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 12:52:39 PM »
MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD  GEEEZZ

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2015, 12:20:42 PM »
   And I too am done after this. You have a problem with less than one half of one percent of the members here and you have repeatedly insulted all of us. Now you have turned to baseless personnal insults to me. For the record, I have never had more than three beers in a night in all of my life and nobody has EVER seen me drunk. That is the definition of slander M'am. It is true that you woke me up but I do not believe a single word was slurred, that whole thing was an invention needed by your husband. No one will hire me because my shop is booked until December of 2016. I am curious what poor work that you are referring to, I had no idea that you were familiar with any of it, but I am not curious enough to ask. I will leave this to the Forum to judge my personnal life using the two very different views offered, and to judge who is qualified to offer one in the first place. My apologies are empty and I will stop, I am tired of apologizing for being insulted.

Slims_wife

• Liked: 0
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 10:54:55 AM »
Goodmorning and yes I will stop now, just know how Rodriguez is a 2 faces man. I think he only show nice when he want something he has a b ad character and my husband will not allow him to treat bad. Rodriguez acting and talking like a white man to your face then act like bad black man behind your back. We going to water slide with our children today everyone should having fun and enjoy summer here in usa lot of fun to doing. My husband going buy real lamborghini maybe next year gaillardo I think he can do it. I like him buy real car because then he will join nice club with nice people who not talking bad like Rodriguez. In my country black man like Rodriguez not liked very much. But good American man we like alot. Sorry that truth. Have fun summer everybody be nice ok my husband says hello to everyone bye bye take care.

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2015, 09:55:41 AM »
 888o 888o :o :o :'( but at th end of the day we're like ::rocker ::rocker ::headbang ::beers :notworthy :notworthy

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 07:07:31 AM »
For the sake of setting the record straight, I simply asked your husband to "Please Stop" which is what triggered his onslaught of hate mail to my personal address, I obviously responded, I still have them, so I am now asking you to "Please Stop" pretty obvious by the insults you are dishing others you are in fact Slim himself or he is standing over your shoulder!  So once again "Please Please Please Stop" everyone is sick of hearing about it!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2015, 03:56:31 AM »
Ann I'm very sorry you have had bad experîence with members here

Are you thai or filipino? I am looking for a nice asian girlfriend do you have any friend or relatives looking for American men ?

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2015, 12:52:44 AM »
Meanwhile back at the ranch.....

So my wife says "I'm going to the beautician's and I'll be back in 2 hours".  And I said "No rush, do you want some more money?"  Quit laughing.  OK, it was a poor choice of words.  "Honey, I said, what did you get me for our anniversary?"  and she says "I posted your picture on Farmers Only dot com".
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 12:58:44 AM by 01Lambiero »
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

Slims_wife

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2015, 11:54:47 PM »
Mr Charlie your apologies are empty so stop. I heard you talking to my husband on speaker and your a drunk old man. Stop drinking so much Charlie it makes you not a nice person and I'm sure it's why your work quality is poor I read now a lot about you, you like to insult people like inspire composites and other people because you have nothing better to do just drink alcohol and make trouble because your life so boring. Maybe this why no one will hire you because your work quality is reflected. By your horrible personality. Don't you have a wife Charlie? you need a woman Charlie to straighten out your bad life. Be nice to people Charlie and they will be nice to you! And stop drinking so much it's bad for you at your age. Be good Charlie ok

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 11:41:42 PM »
Mrs. Slim,
   I see that it has gone from all of us being arrogant in your first post to only most of us being arrogant and rude in your second post. The Homepage of this website says that there are 1050 members and I count about five that you have a problem with. As long as we are talking about stereotypes, and apologizing again in advance, I thought that Asians were supposed to be good at math. 

Slims_wife

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 09:48:07 PM »
Madmods you feel tough to talk down to a woman? Do you like to talk trash to a woman instead of a man? None of you knows the truth about what happened with my husband and the black man. Yes I say black man because that what he is black right? Purple sv my husband have business with you did he scammer you? No he did not. My husband pay you and say thank you. My husband dont like when you send him bad message so  he respond you same way you talk to him. Don't be shock when you talk bad to my husband and he respond bad back to you. You act like child ok. None  of you knows the real Rodriguez he act nice and talk like white man i front of you then when in person he change and talk like black man you know what I mean ok. If you going spend a lot of money on a car you should be there in person to see what you getting so there no problems. If you not show up and then you cannot see what you buying is your own fault ok. Only a fool no go in person and make sure he buying what he expecting. He not show up and complain when things not what he expecting. In my country we always look before we buy anything. Rodriguez is a fool and blame my husband because he didn't get what he thot he was paying for. My husband nice to him and he talk bad and insult my husband say there no door glass and the driver already have the glass in his truck. So Rodriguez accuse of hiding the glass but he so foolish the glass already with his driver. Rodriguez say my husband same like Roblp and make my husband angry ok. My husband nice and polite and Rodriguez rude and accuse. Then try to steal the car without paying. None of you here to see o you are just fools also. I know that there are some good people here but most are arrogant and rude. My husband finish car and make beautiful he sell it to policeman name flex. Ask flex if randy honest or not. At least my husband finish his beautiful car and proud and most of you who talk bad never finish any thing only talk talk. If you not like my husband ok, tell him to his face not hide on computer. I'm sure if you meet my husband you not talk like this to his face. Maybe if you spend more time building and not talking you will finish your car.

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 09:09:18 PM »
You guys made my week ::beers  This poopie was funny!
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640