Author Topic: Looking for a reputable replica builder for a turnkey ready Aventador or Murci  (Read 4302 times)

rickyportillo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
I'm looking for someone to finish my interior on my 6.0 roadster, I'm missing door cards. Contact me at 9152583928.

elsx

• Liked: 8
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
We have a project. and we can do it for you.

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
???? ??? Why you interested on my inspire ? I m offer my Service as a kit car builder the first step run n gun  him will need a complete accurate Aventador kit car to build a turnkey car so by the moment im starting to build my first turnkey but im need to finish  customers kitcars.

i am not that interested in you aventcar. you are not that interesting.
if not why you always here present on my reply s ?

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
This is not the way a SEMA or TV deal starts or works. Sponsors do not commit until they know who they are committing to and what co-branding is in it for them...and thank you Inspire.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 10:49:48 PM by 76mx »

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
What kind of car, what's the timeline? Sema? and is it for a tv show?
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
???? ??? Why you interested on my inspire ? I m offer my Service as a kit car builder the first step run n gun  him will need a complete accurate Aventador kit car to build a turnkey car so by the moment im starting to build my first turnkey but im need to finish  customers kitcars.

i am not that interested in you aventcar. you are not that interesting.

aventcar

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 09:18:53 PM by aventcar »

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
talk to a guy named murcie-me to build it, if not murcie, than italian knight rider or 76mx. and for the body use aventcar or inspire. any of those combinations work.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:32:42 PM by INSPIREcomposite »

aventcar

Hi run n gun im builder but in this next 3 monts im focused on sell  Aventador complete kit cars, i have agreement with kit customers so next in november i go to start to build Aventador replica turnkey.

run n gun

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Hello all,
Just like the title says I'm looking for a 100% complete, turnkey replica. I don't want junk, and I'm not expecting to pay junk prices. I've got plenty of overhead to sponsor this build. I'm just looking for a vetted builder with a good rapport with this forum who is up for the job.