Author Topic: Aventador Replica on Ebay. AKA RobsLP640  (Read 7951 times)

lamborghinimurci

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 6
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Re: Aventador Replica on Ebay. AKA RobsLP640
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2015, 02:32:26 PM »
Geez, the wheel spacers needed to properly fit wheels on that wide body, would have to be over half a foot long.  888o

stethy

• Liked: 43
  • aventador
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2015, 03:00:40 PM »
Thank you 76mx.
The rules here in Norway are as follow.
The chassis have to be weld here in norway of sertified welder and SFOOR department will inspect during the whole process several time at building place.
January 2014 we got the new rule here in Norway. you can build your own car. this is the first time in Norweegian history ever.
I used over 300 hours only at the papers before i send it to Norweegian state department SFOOR and i was one of 50 who get it prowed and ready to go.
So its not easy and serious buisness to allow start this buildingproject. Before i start building and buying parts i have to pay several taxess only for the that papers.
I\m also protectet of the department to build this replica Lamborghini Aventador here in Norway as it stands in the final papers.

Finally i will say this is a really nice forum and lot of people here have the same dream so keep going.
It really nice to see you guys telling about the projects and the good stuff at the market.
And about the stuff you have to think twice before you decide to start buying.

Thank you for reading. ::wave
Stethy

Extreme Wheels

• www.ExtremeWheels.com
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
    • Extreme Wheels
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2015, 11:26:21 AM »
No worries.

That is not bad at all.

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2015, 11:15:55 AM »
Xtreme, and I apologize for spelling your name wrong on the other thread,
   A bare chassis is $6,000. With the four corners hung (no brakes or shocks), it is $8,000. Drivetrain is a broad term covering a large dollar range but I can tell you this. Properly done, with all new components, in "Go-kart" condition, meaning that all systems are there to get in and drive it around, it is ready for a body, about $40,000.

Charley

Extreme Wheels

• www.ExtremeWheels.com
    • Extreme Wheels
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2015, 10:50:34 AM »
How much is one of those chassis? With and without drivetrain...

76mx

• Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2015, 10:36:05 AM »
Stethy,
   Here is a chassis with the proper wheelbase and track for an Aventador. If it helps your tax situation, this chassis comes with an International ISO Certified VIN and a Manufacturers Certificate of Origin for that VIN, taking it out of the homebuilt category. The chassis shown is conventional tubeframe construction, the first of the new aluminum composite monocoque version is in the jig now.   

plans4sale

• Liked: 60
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2015, 03:09:40 AM »
 Wow, these registration taxes seem crazy expensive! This is pretty uncommon for Europe. Reminds me of the huge taxes for foreign cars in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and some other countries in Asia.
Custom 3d car & chassis design: https://www.facebook.com/sportni.koli.3
Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

stethy

• Liked: 43
  • aventador
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 01:32:16 AM »
Hi everybody.
I wisit rob in Phoenix february 2015 at his places after several months planning.
After 14 hour activ flight from Norway and 550 km drive from las vegas to phoenix at his place finally i could see what hi do there with my own eyes.
It was nothing serious build there and no complete body`s with interior.
So my opinion it was only trash he had at that moment. I dont know what quality you guys will have but here in Norway it must be high to get the registrationplates on the car.
Only the tax to the gouverment here in Norway is USD 150 000 for a copy with bmw 5.4 l engine and 0ver 300 000 USD for a originale aventador. ONLY THE TAX!!
The special unit SFOOR from state department will inspect the buildprosses several times under the whole buildingprosses.
I have travel around the world the last year to find all the parts i must have to build a really nice kitcar who satisfied the Norweegian rules. So belive me!!! It was nothing to buy at rob in phoenix.

Thank you.

satinta

• Liked: 12
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 12:04:53 PM »
That is one ugly Ebay ad..

jfalbino

• Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 10:15:14 AM »
I dont think legality of anything is a priority. His fiduciary responsibilities are meek at best, and I will make every effort to NEVER do business with him EVER!!!!

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »
Now that's funny! Rob inspired  ::LAMBO2 on the Aventador! Meanwhile he couldn't come up with a original website name, so he copied this one and made it plural. He's not only a 'master mechanic' but also a pioneer in the replica world.

What??? He replicated our site?  Isn't that illegal LOL.
Pedro

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 09:41:35 AM »
Now that's funny! Rob inspired  ::LAMBO2 on the Aventador! Meanwhile he couldn't come up with a original website name, so he copied this one and made it plural. He's not only a 'master mechanic' but also a pioneer in the replica world.

Havemurci

• Liked: 89
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 09:14:55 AM »
Quote from the ad. "The pics you see were in the mock up phase. This car was designed in 2008 and years later Lamborghini brought out their copy of this exact car. They call it an Aventador. "

jfalbino

• Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 09:17:35 PM »
That name I believe is a sore subject for alot of people here. I heard wayy more bad things than good ones.

Extreme Wheels

• www.ExtremeWheels.com
    • Extreme Wheels
Aventador Replica on Ebay. AKA RobsLP640
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 08:54:39 PM »
Anyone seen this on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replica-Kit-Makes-/111737650549?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1a04153d75&item=111737650549

http://www.lamboclones.com/gallery.html

Here is a link to a company that has the same pics... Google search shows the site as RobsLP640.com but when you click the link it goes to lamboclones.com... Kinda weird.

Did some searching and saw a few good things, but seems like a lot of upset people... That sucks...