Author Topic: stethy Norway  (Read 49082 times)

stethy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 43
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
  • aventador
Re: stethy Norway
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2016, 04:10:39 AM »
Hi everyone.

Finally have the aventador body with interior from carlos arriwed home to me. It have been a long journey for me but finally vent fine.
I will Thanks specially carlos who have done a really nice job, All parts is perfect and they fit very vell together. Also the finnish are so good so they allmost only need filler and paint. When you look at his movies at youtube, " THEY ARE BETTER IN REALITY" ::salute
When we make the deal he send me pic of every part inside and outside. Over 60 parts are with the kit so he use several weeks to do the job. And all with the brain on right place understand THIS IS A HARD WORK with presission.

I will also thank Rafael Piza at RL Jones who make the bonded freight and make all the custom papers. That is really importent who everything goes correctly and etleast smooth thru the custom Mexico/USA.

A special Thanks to Lorna at California Shipping in stanton LA USA who have followed and coordinate the freight all the way and export it over to NORWAY. If she have been here when i picked it up at the custom in Norway, i would give here a BIG hug. So she is the "key" if you are from europe and want Carlos kit.
Holger Fisher "Grete" who make all the customclearence here in Norway have done really good job and updated me through custom and make all the gouvermentpapers.
I will also thanks all the people who have supperted me all the way.
Finally now i can continue the build and finnished the car ::bounce
A short movie of the freight Follow.
www.facebook.com/steinar.thyholdt/posts/10154289849191004?notif_t=like&notif_id=1462695905754501

Thank you for reading
STETHY ::wave

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2016, 04:10:12 PM »
Thank you Tusabes :)
That it took so long time from nowember is because 2 freightcompany`s was blinded track for me and california shipping.
If i took one of them i could have lost the whole shipment, so its really importent to be sure of the identity of the freight company`s, who say make the impo/expo (mexico - USA) ::tongue
I feel i have been a pioner in the freight world :)

So glad to hear this stethy!!  As you say , it will be much easier for the next person to use the same companies to deliver their kit

Can't wait to see it !!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 04:13:29 PM by stethy »

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2016, 03:48:34 PM »
So glad to hear this stethy!!  As you say , it will be much easier for the next person to use the same companies to deliver their kit

Can't wait to see it !!

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2016, 03:44:56 PM »
Finally the crate with all parts is one the way to Norway.
It have been a long way to make the freight.
Lorna at California Shipping (Los Angeles) have done a really good work who have assist me all the way. Rafael at RL Jones (Calexico) make the custom clearens with bond so the crate could go straight to Norway without any questions. I will recommand these company`s and are you from europe theese i will recommand for you.
It not so easy only to take the parts over the border to USA. We used over 1 month to arrange all clearence and the mexican customofficer was at carlos and inspect the crate and bonded it. When RL Jones picked up the crate at Carlos adress and cross the border, get the driver red light and inspect the truck with x-ray. also inspect the inside of the crate as well.
Also custom and carlos make lot of pick i got on mail, so i was really sure everything was correct.
I think the next order and freight will be much easyer for carlos and im happy for him, because hi have done a good job so far. Carlos give me pick of every part inside/outside with serialnumber and also lot of pictures when he packed the crate ;)
For now i have to wait until the crate arriwe Norway and that will be in the end of april.
Conclutions. So far have the story been long and have not been easy to find the right companies to handle the freight.
BUT, Now it will be much easyer for next builder to order the parts from carlos and handle the freight if they use the freight company`s i recommand  ::wave
PS: I will keep your guys updated when the crate have arrived Norway and i have unpacked the parts here at home.
Note: are allmost finnish with the hinges for the doors and they are as originale and pic will be at my facebook  ;)

Thank you for reading
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 03:53:18 PM by stethy »

ncrazyballa

• Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2016, 06:01:19 AM »
we need 2 to 3 days to complete the shipping process and me this next january to have my shop here in usa .

any updates?

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2015, 04:46:03 AM »
To be serious with you guys!
You have to stop this unconstrutive comments on my tread here.
I hope the admin for lamboclone read this!

Thank you for reading!

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2015, 10:56:44 PM »
DONT YOU KIDS MAKE ME HAVE TO STOP THIS CAR!

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2015, 01:57:34 AM »
Yes ncrazyballa i see thath you you're very concerned to sell an incomplete kit , how stethy say we need a good solutions and  i have now a complete kit with 61 detailed parts body with accessories and interiors and we need 2 to 3 days to complete the shipping process and me this next january to have my shop here in usa and i can demostrate with pictures my detailed and fine work ,, and you? may be if you get a costumer in europe the costumer may save $1,000 us dlls on the freight company but need spend $6,000 to 9,000 us dlls to complete a kit like my kit THIS IS A VERY GOOD IDEA  to contribute here on lamboclone .
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 02:00:14 AM by aventcar »

ncrazyballa

« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2015, 11:41:15 AM »
Seriously, is that the charge to deliver the Kit to Oslo from Chicago? Or is that just an example of something else's shipping charges?

Rob,  ::beers

Its the estimate to ship my kit.

Supercobra

• Liked: 10
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2015, 10:44:22 AM »
Seriously, is that the charge to deliver the Kit to Oslo from Chicago? Or is that just an example of something else's shipping charges?

Rob,  ::beers

ncrazyballa

« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2015, 07:43:30 AM »
Air freight charges from chicago ohare straight to Norway.

ncrazyballa

« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2015, 07:21:03 AM »
Hi everybody.
Next move here in Norway is shooting movie for european TV in end of January of the project.
I am still waiting for answears from the import/export company in Calexico, but i hope it will be very soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody here  :santa

hopefully you can have a kit by the time they start filming.

Got to give you credit, that was pretty funny, but not to Stethy. Unless that body has already left, or unless it is going air freight, what makes anybody think it will get there and get through Customs in a month?

I wasnt trying to be funny and I wasnt referring to carlos's kit being delivered in a months time thats for sure.

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2015, 12:55:50 AM »
Thats right mx76, its not so funny for me to start the first shooting with only parts from frame,front,back suspension,engine, etc....but it will be more filming in whole 2016 before it will be released in the tv show.
To be serious with you guys here, I'm not here for hear arguing,ore give bad comments. I'm here for discuss solutions and give my idea's to members for free.

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2015, 11:10:03 PM »
Hi everybody.
Next move here in Norway is shooting movie for european TV in end of January of the project.
I am still waiting for answears from the import/export company in Calexico, but i hope it will be very soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody here  :santa

hopefully you can have a kit by the time they start filming.

Got to give you credit, that was pretty funny, but not to Stethy. Unless that body has already left, or unless it is going air freight, what makes anybody think it will get there and get through Customs in a month?