Author Topic: stethy Norway  (Read 49345 times)

stethy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 43
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
  • aventador
Re: stethy Norway
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2015, 05:32:41 PM »
Hi guys ::wave

Now i have gome home and this is the report to everybody who are follow me and avencars job.

As i have told you before guys aventcar promised me to have the carparts redy in calexico for shipping to Norway but when i arrived Calexico usa it was still in mexicali.
Aventcar had some issue about transfer it over from mexicali to calexico. and after 3 days driving his father around to the freightcompanies to export the car. I could see he strougled to makeit and in one moment the freightcompany aske, why do you not take full transfeerinf direckly to Norway as a seald krate. but aventcar would not to do that because he would sell the body in USA.
Hi have already promissen me that and i have arranget the whole transport from calexico to Norway.

Conclusion: i have raised the price with 1800 usd to meet him at the prise so it would get smooth.
Conclusion 2: hi still could not make it.
So after several discussion. and i say, if you not arrenge it now. it will be moore loose ends about the freight. and hi have to pay all the taxess.

Actually he change the whole plane when i arrived calexico about the agreement before i took the trip from norway to usa.
So im actually littlebit stuck about. In Norway we said, prommises are importent when it so far away for the customer who will buy.
Carlos still have some issues to make it troug custm and i must set up a contract so im sure everything is in the crate so everything actually stay there when i open the crate. actually everything stay there when i open the crate here in norway
fore now i will pay him  to pay him 16338 USD fore the whole thing. i can not controllit before i pay.
I hope everything goes well now and tomorrow i will set up a contract with rules who aventacar have to follow if he will have the the payment complete.
Wish me good luck. ;)

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2015, 04:34:48 PM »
Hey Stethy, please send me the facebook links too. This is the one I want to follow.

Rob,  ::beers

ncrazyballa

• Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2015, 12:35:05 PM »
congrats
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 06:25:53 AM by ncrazyballa »

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2015, 12:31:42 PM »
Stethy please send me your Facebook link so I can see the pics

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2015, 10:09:16 AM »
That is great news Stethy, congratulations on your kit.  Are you coming back through San Diego?
I hope this day aventcar manage cross the border so we can put whole car and parts into a crate.
Yes. I have to be latest in san Diego 15.  My flight goes to Norway 16 Nov 04:00. :)

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2015, 09:21:05 AM »
That is great news Stethy, congratulations on your kit.  Are you coming back through San Diego?
Pedro

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2015, 07:31:39 AM »
Now i have been for several days in calexico and finally meet aventcar at his place in mexicali. Avencar hi deliver the goods as hi promise and the body have xtra top of finnish. All parts is there and now we have a agreement to ship it to Norway.
Aventcar have a really passion for his work and the complete body with interior is really nice.
I have seen his molds and they are really thick-strong and correct as they have to bee.
I have work at a boatfactory in Norway when i was young and aventcars molds is build like that.
Only one thing left now is freight from mexicali-Calexico - Norway.
So far so good.  ;)
ps: Im not so good at pic in here, but you can find at facebook with lot of pic at the whole car project.
Just ask me here at mailbox and you got the adress ;)

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2015, 07:23:54 AM »
Hi Stethy  the lambo site has this detail for the 750-4 sv
http://www.lamborghini.com/en/models/aventador-lp-750-4-superveloce/technical-specifications/
under tech specs wheels and tyres

Front tires:Pirelli PZERO Corsa 255/30 ZR20
Rear tires:Pirelli PZERO Corsa 355/25 ZR21
Front wheels:9”JX20” H2 ET32.2
Rear wheels:13”JX21” H2 ET 66.7

Thank you lambo
I finally got it here also after several phonecalls here to. after conclutions here i will most propaly visit contacts of petter solberg for make the tophead of upper control arms. But i must have the body from aventcar first so i can chech all numbers are correct:)
I will visit him 6 november and pick up the body for shipping ;D

stethy

• aventador

stethy

• aventador

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2015, 06:20:06 AM »
http://www.lamborghini.com/en/models/aventador-lp-750-4-superveloce/technical-specifications/

Thank you lambo
I finally got it here also after several phonecalls here to

Graeme Stebbing

• Liked: 30
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2015, 03:49:50 AM »

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2015, 02:17:43 AM »
Hi guys.
Is it someone who know the ET nr on aventadoor rims?

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2015, 07:06:41 AM »
About the suspensions.

I have already draw 3 example of suspensions,  who i discuss with my contact in Norweegian department who prove this project.
1. modifying Bmw 750i front and back suspension (so you can use originale steering, brakes, disks etc. as you already have)
2. complete set of parts at internet (who will be more costs and more difficult to put together)
3. F1 modifying suspension for 4 wheel drive with gearbox. (A complicatet system and really expensive) I will not use this one because for me it`s enough with backwheel drive and i try to hold the costs down.
Every result after the solutions with spesial unit SFOOR of Norweegian department for proove will this come here at my site. "for free off course" ;)
Finally when aventcar will be finnish with the complete body and i have meet him at Calexico and inspect his work i will off course share the result with your guys here.
I have really good feeling he will deliver really good parts and i will "NOT" copy his work! :)
He have used so many years to make it. ::thumbup

I have now ask several companys about diplays for dash and got several answears.
My questions was use all the originale signals from bmw 750i.
Everything electronic have to connected to a screen (speed, rpm, etc) as original.
Out there i think we have lot of clever people and if we stick together i think some can give us at this forum the answears. off course for free or can build this with low costs ;)

Thank you for reading and have a really nice day ::wave

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2015, 06:26:31 AM »
Hi Stethy I found you have a Facebook page that has your photos, so its good to follow your build there, most of these shown here do not open, I can only view about 4 pictures and Facebook gives an error. I like the use of wood to test the chassis, I am doing the same as wood is cheap but steel is not.

Many thanks
Lambo
Hi Lambo.
I`m sorry about the pic in facebook gives error but i will lay out more pic as well about the progress.
I understand the costs about frame and the drawings will come complete here when i`m got the body from aventcar. I have good thrust about whe have a good result to build this car now.
If someone who like to see my facebooksite they can ask about friendship  :)

Thank you ::wave
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:20:06 AM by stethy »