Author Topic: stethy Norway  (Read 49335 times)

stethy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 43
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
  • aventador
Re: stethy Norway
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2015, 06:18:57 AM »
Wow!!! Following this with extreme interest from Greece. I have a buddy in Norway, who lives in Fredrikstad, is that close to Hell Stethy? The most interesting part of your build will be the modifications to the chassis you will make. Please cover that in great detail. I'll see if my buddy will send DVD's of the TV Show. I commend you on being the first to work out the logistics on how the body with mesh with the chassis. Very pioneering of you, I wish you the BEST of luck!!

Rob,  ::beers

Thank you rob.
 The drawings will be in detail as naerch and i will make it so everybody here can pic it up at a link when im finnish. for free off course. ::tongue
Fredrikstad is little far from here about 580km :)

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2015, 06:12:26 AM »
Really insping photos you have, Stethy! I wish you many nice moments with your build, and thank you for sharing this with us!  ::beers

Thank you ::wave

Graeme Stebbing

• Liked: 30
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2015, 02:11:35 AM »
Hi Stethy I found you have a Facebook page that has your photos, so its good to follow your build there, most of these shown here do not open, I can only view about 4 pictures and Facebook gives an error. I like the use of wood to test the chassis, I am doing the same as wood is cheap but steel is not.

Many thanks
Lambo
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:42:26 AM by lambo »

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2015, 12:11:39 AM »
Wow!!! Following this with extreme interest from Greece. I have a buddy in Norway, who lives in Fredrikstad, is that close to Hell Stethy? The most interesting part of your build will be the modifications to the chassis you will make. Please cover that in great detail. I'll see if my buddy will send DVD's of the TV Show. I commend you on being the first to work out the logistics on how the body will mesh with the chassis. Very pioneering of you, I wish you the BEST of luck!!

Rob,  ::beers 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:14:36 PM by Rob James »

plans4sale

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 60
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2015, 04:42:02 PM »
 Really insping photos you have, Stethy! I wish you many nice moments with your build, and thank you for sharing this with us!  ::beers
Custom 3d car & chassis design: https://www.facebook.com/sportni.koli.3
Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2015, 01:57:45 PM »
I will be waitng  with the kit in the crate ::thumbup

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2015, 01:03:05 PM »
I will arrive at san diego and rent a car from there and drive to calexico.
I let you know when i have the date and bought the ticket :)

aventcar

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2015, 09:52:19 AM »
I`m live in middle of Norway about 10 minutes drive from Vaernes airport who actually are in a small city. The name of the city is HELL. nearest big town is Trondheim and it only 1 hour flight to Oslo. We will see how the scadual is so we can meet  :) Where do you live?
nice autopro you welcome to meet you ::thumbup.

I Live in Tijuana which is actually only a couple of hours drive away from where Aventcar is.  Tijuana is right on the other side of the border with San Diego.  Let me know when you are coming and maybe I can go out there and meet you guys.
I`m live in middle of Norway about 10 minutes drive from Vaernes airport who actually are in a small city. The name of the city is HELL. nearest big town is Trondheim and it only 1 hour flight to Oslo. We will see how the scadual is so we can meet  :) Where do you live?

I Live in Tijuana which is actually only a couple of hours drive away from where Aventcar is.  Tijuana is right on the other side of the border with San Diego.  Let me know when you are coming and maybe I can go out there and meet you guys.

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2015, 09:00:06 AM »

Pedro

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2015, 02:40:56 AM »
You are going to have a great project, I really like how you are planning everything out.  Will you be picking up your body from Aventcar personally?   I am also building a 640 on a NAERC chassis and had to modify some parts of the frame to fit my body.  It will be very interesting to find out how the Aventador body will fit on the chassis.  If it fits well I know what my next project will be ::thumbup. Godspeed on your build buddy, I really enjoyed your pictures  ::wave

Hi autopro
When i finally got the body home from aventcar i will adjust parts from the originale naerch drawings to right lenght and size so it will be easy for next one to use the drawings. It will be the same numbers at the scaduals but different sizes. I have close contact with Norweegian state department to make the best solutions for finnish product of the car so it will be easy to get the reg plates. I will also use so much parts from the bmw as i can. offcourse it will be modyfied but mostly the things will talk together good. I do this only for fun and will give you guys all this for free. It have been as a work before but now it is as a hobby  ;) A popular tv team who broadcast in north of europe will follow this project so i will try my best to make this so it will be fun to see at tv.
My wish in this forum is to chear ours hobby interest. and i`m not here for make money :)

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2015, 02:35:49 AM »
Nice pics stethy!! Love your old countach!!

If you have these pictures on your phone or computer Can I suggest you use photobucket app and paste the IMG links they provide ?  That way it shows the actual pictures in the post,  instead of having to click a link to see the pictures

Thank you Tusabes :)
Yes i saw it after i put it out so i will do that next time ::thumbup

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2015, 02:31:02 AM »
Where in Norway are you?  I will be in Oslo in December, it would be cool to go get a beer  ::beers

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2015, 02:22:06 AM »
You are going to have a great project, I really like how you are planning everything out.  Will you be picking up your body from Aventcar personally?   I am also building a 640 on a NAERC chassis and had to modify some parts of the frame to fit my body.  It will be very interesting to find out how the Aventador body will fit on the chassis.  If it fits well I know what my next project will be ::thumbup. Godspeed on your build buddy, I really enjoyed your pictures  ::wave

Hi autopro
When i finally got the body home from aventcar i will adjust parts from the originale naerch drawings to right lenght and size so it will be easy for next one to use the drawings. It will be the same numbers at the scaduals but different sizes. I have close contact with Norweegian state department to make the best solutions for finnish product of the car so it will be easy to get the reg plates. I will also use so much parts from the bmw as i can. offcourse it will be modyfied but mostly the things will talk together good. I do this only for fun and will give you guys all this for free. It have been as a work before but now it is as a hobby  ;) A popular tv team who broadcast in north of europe will follow this project so i will try my best to make this so it will be fun to see at tv.
My wish in this forum is to chear our hobby interest. and i`m not here for make money :)

aventcar

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2015, 12:34:45 AM »
Thank you aventcar. It will be nice to meet you and pick up the body, interior, glasses  and ship it to Norway  ;)
thanks stethy i hope finish the complete aventador kit soon for you also meet you here in Calexico Ca. ::wave

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2015, 12:30:46 AM »
Nice pics stethy!! Love your old countach!!

If you have these pictures on your phone or computer Can I suggest you use photobucket app and paste the IMG links they provide ?  That way it shows the actual pictures in the post,  instead of having to click a link to see the pictures