Author Topic: stethy Norway  (Read 49332 times)

ncrazyballa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: stethy Norway
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2015, 03:23:04 PM »
Hi Inspire composites

As i asked in april. Do you have all interiorparts and is the body correctly as carlos bodyparts?

Steinar, I have all the parts, interior and exterior. Please look at the pictures and judge for yourself if you think im capable of making good parts. Also, pls understand that with my kit, it is much easier to ship, all the parts fit inside a 4'x5.5'x6' crate. The only reason that kit in the picture exists is because i put in the extra effort to make a better quality kit because i was expecting to sell one to you.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 03:31:58 PM by ncrazyballa »

stethy

• Liked: 43
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
  • aventador
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2015, 08:26:44 AM »
Hi Inspire composites

As i asked in april. Do you have all interiorparts and is the body correctly as carlos bodyparts?

ncrazyballa

• Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2015, 06:16:10 AM »
Hi stethy, inspire here. sorry to hear about your problems, I understand your fustration making the trip to america twice only to be empty handed both times. i hope it works out for you. If it doesnt, like we talked about earlier in the year I was going to redo all the body parts before selling you one. and I did. and just like you say "keeping your promise is important". I kept mine.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 06:30:00 AM by ncrazyballa »

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2015, 10:08:35 PM »
Notnilc,
   There are no taxes to bring it into the USA, just somewhere under $200 for the Broker. This brings up a good point. What money, and payable to who, was the dealkiller on this?
...And I think we have an answer. Those taxes have nothing to do with crossing the border. Even if they did, they are the responsibility of Carlos because Steinar contracted to pick it up in the USA. That is the IVA tax from Mexico on the money going into the account of Carlos. It is the Mexican version of the US Federal Income Tax. It should go without saying, but that too is the sole responsibility of Carlos, and it is going to continue to be for any future body that he sells.

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2015, 08:12:52 PM »

Supercobra

• Liked: 10
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2015, 11:35:59 AM »
Yes - I am sure a lot of potential customers are watching this thread very closely.

76mx

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2015, 10:59:06 AM »
Carlos,
   You have dedicated the last many years of time and effort to these molds. Now, just when there might be the first return on investment, you have two problems. First, if you cannot get a body across the Mexican Border, you have no market. Second, with the first customer unhappy, you may not have much of a market anyway. How you handle these two problems will determine whether you ever see a return on investment, and now you have gone silent. Please make wise decisions over the next few weeks my friend. 

76mx

« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2015, 11:46:14 PM »
Notnilc,
   There are no taxes to bring it into the USA, just somewhere under $200 for the Broker. This brings up a good point. What money, and payable to who, was the dealkiller on this?

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2015, 03:28:31 PM »
Hi notnilc20
I can not do it like that, because i must have all the papers correctly when i will registrated the complete car here in norway.
If i missed only one custompapers here at this ore something is wrong at the numbers it will be a nightmare for me here in Norway.

Everything would be ok if carlos have been correctly at the first place and hi still work with it. I really hope this will work out nice for both of us.

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2015, 11:27:09 AM »
Wow that sounds like a nightmare bud. I'm wondering why you didn't just say to the customs agent you paid only like $500 for the body kit and Carlos and you could show some kind of written document showing this and the taxes would be much cheaper???  Maybe it wasn't as easy as i make it sound but i'm no expert in this type of transaction. Here in America when we buy a used car from someone a lot of times we can say we paid a little amount on the car to avoid paying a high sales tax.

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2015, 08:42:52 AM »
Yes i understand it was difficult to understand my txt. I saw it now when i read it myself.
But you know, i have travelled over 24 hours trip back to norway and was really tired when i wrote the  message at lamboclone. sorry for that.

As i tryed to say.
Carlos give me the location adress in calexico for crate pick up transportation to california shipping.
We was agree about the total price with tax 14500 usd.
Hi send me account nr from his father with bic/swift and name of the bank as i need.
We was agree about the time i would be in calexico 5 days to arrange this things and i always would like to see what i buy.
I also confirm i would stay in calexico until the fully payment was in to his fathers account before i departure calexico.

When i arrived calexico i take contact with carlos and say i can be at the adress any time.
He say the body is still in mexicali (mexico) so i had to come over to look at it there.
Hi have also not a passport to stay in usa so there the problem starts.
I vent to his adress in mexicali with his father and his friend. they pic me up at the hotel.
I inspect the bodyparts at his location and i said yes to buy it but they have to transport it to calexico as we was agree about before i left Norway. I also raised the price with 1000 usd for the crate and rent that location in calexico so everything should goes smooth for carlos. Final price with all taxess USD 15500. And we shake hands and was agree.
Then the really problem starts.
His father tryed to make the import to usa but the import/export company said no. we can not do it like so. They asked me what the totalprice i should pay and i told them that.
I dont understand spanish so i really dont know what they talk about, but i know something was wrong.
Carlos start to say i must pay all the taxess to, for import to usa, but i say we was agree about the price at the first place. it was so many changing about the plan so i really start to be worry about the whole agreement and sales. He also would make the crate in mexicali instead of calexico so hi would like to have cash 838 usd in hand before hi start the work because hi had no money to make it.   I`m really sorry, but i dont thrust what carlos say anymore and i will not loose the money.
This whole salesment have been nice if carlos have keept the word. I start this contact with him in may this year and i also reservate the whole transport with california shipping from calexico to Norway. I have for now no control of the situasion. I will not do any transfering of money before everything is correctly.
A tv team at viasat 4 will also make a story about carbuilders to have at their show in tv here in scandinavia about the whole building, so it would be really nice for carlos to have this reclame to another builders in tv.
So for now it is up to carlos if he want to sell me the parts and make it in calexico.
Maybee i have to take the trip one more time before everything is correctly? or?

Thank you for reading

Steinar

76mx

« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2015, 10:14:23 PM »
Stethy and Carlos,
   Do I understand that the whole problem is getting the body across the border? If so, I may be able to help. I still have a racecar hauler from when we raced in the Nascar Mexico Corona Series. Most people have no idea that Mexico has a Nascar Cup Series but I did that for three years after leaving American Nascar. I still have all of the credentials for it and Nascar. As a professional sport, we are totally exempt from Customs, Tariffs, and Duties. Because of that, we often haul auto related parts (and other parts) back and forth. The border inspectors did look at me a little funny when we had every single stone from a dismantled courthouse square, which was reassembled in my back yard, but that is a different story. I can get that body across the border no problem.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 10:24:19 PM by 76mx »

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2015, 06:27:38 PM »
It sounds like things didn't go smoothly at all? Sorry to hear that. It's very hard to understand some of the things you are saying. How would you feel about me having my friend in Norway contacting you and getting a direct translation? His English is very good, and it would be good to know exactly what you mean. I'm only really interested because I'm strongly considering getting the body parts from Aventcar too, but if it's a nightmare just to get them out of Mexico, it concerns me greatly. Perhaps he's better off duplicating the parts in the U.S. and avoid that whole part of the journey altogether? So if I understand you correctly, you left America without the parts shipped, but they are coming, is that correct? Or am I misinterpreting you?

Rob,  ::beers

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2015, 06:03:13 PM »
If you want to see all the pic you kan ask me to be your friend at facebook.

Loock fore Steinar Thyholdt at face and you got it. ::wave

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2015, 05:59:36 PM »
Hi guys ::wave

Now i have gome home and this is the report to everybody who are follow me and avencars job.

As i have told you before guys aventcar promised me to have the carparts redy in calexico for shipping to Norway but when i arrived Calexico usa it was still in mexicali.
Aventcar had some issue about transfer it over from mexicali to calexico. and after 3 days driving his father around to the freightcompanies to export the car. I could see he strougled to makeit and in one moment the freightcompany aske, why do you not take full transfeerinf direckly to Norway as a seald krate. but aventcar would not to do that because he would sell the body in USA.
Hi have already promissen me that and i have arranget the whole transport from calexico to Norway.

Conclusion: i have raised the price with 1800 usd to meet him at the prise so it would get smooth.
Conclusion 2: hi still could not make it.
So after several discussion. and i say, if you not arrenge it now. it will be moore loose ends about the freight. and hi have to pay all the taxess.

Actually he change the whole plane when i arrived calexico about the agreement before i took the trip from norway to usa.
So im actually littlebit stuck about. In Norway we said, prommises are importent when it so far away for the customer who will buy.
Carlos still have some issues to make it troug custm and i must set up a contract so im sure everything is in the crate so everything actually stay there when i open the crate. actually everything stay there when i open the crate here in norway
fore now i will pay him  to pay him 16338 USD fore the whole thing. i can not controllit before i pay.
I hope everything goes well now and tomorrow i will set up a contract with rules who aventacar have to follow if he will have the the payment complete.
Wish me good luck. ;)