Author Topic: WTD: Merci Steering wheel center UK  (Read 12202 times)

lp670mike

• Lambo Mafia
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 282
  • Member Rating Points: +10/-0
Re: WTD: Merci Steering wheel center UK
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2015, 11:17:51 AM »
I don't know what you guys are talking about all these steering wheels are junk compared to mine.
Vacuum infused cardboard! It's the newest thing in composites! Haha :P

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2015, 05:50:08 AM »
For starters do not call me a douchebag! And at the same time I've explained this before, it is not my intent to yell. I use exclamation points in almost every sentence, I really have no clue why I do it but I just do. Look back at my posts of me explaining how I acquired something, or did something, almost every sentence has an exclamation point. It pains me to not put one in every sentence I am typing right now lol. And I apologize if anyone takes offence to what I say . Now look back at what was talked about in this particular thread, a guy asked about LamboLambos mold I told him I would make him one no problem (exclamation point) then some other guy butts in and says that mine and every other steering wheel cover ever made is flat out garabage. So why does this make me the douchebag??? The cancer thing I should have stayed out of. But it's also something that should have never been posted. It's right up there with starting a political debate on a forum about Lamborghini's not politics. I feel strongly about modern medicine,  and I also think that some people believe they are more knowledgeable then a doctor. If someone can post there opinion on healthcare, I can do the same. Every post I right I am cool and as calm as a cucumber. This is a fun place for me and I try to keep it that way, I really don't like when we get as sidetracked as to talk about stuff like cancer, if I wanted to talk about something other then Lambo's I'd use my Google search and look for something else. This site needs more builders, not people talking about nonsense. I would love to see your build sir, as it really does break my heart when a long time forum member completes a build and no one had a chance to learn from it. And thanks for the offer but no left hand cigarettes for me.
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

s.pearcy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2015, 02:56:36 AM »
@ Purple, dude why you always shouting at people? I have noticed that you use exclamation points in almost every sentence of every post you make. You get so angry over stupid stuff. You almost bit the dudes head off that posted about cancer treatments i dont get it  ::scratch you got some serious anger issues. Go smoke a bowl mannn. chilll brahh, make this a fun place, not a hangout for douchebags  ::rocker
Selective exitation transfer due to possible saturation exposure.

CdRsKuLL

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2015, 06:02:22 PM »
I've got an idea.. just simply both send me one and I'll compare ;-)  the best gets to go on my car.  lol

Seriously, just after one but need a price including delivery. PM me if needed.

thanks,

Steve

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 11:31:17 AM »
I really do not care to make a sale period! Not my intent, this was a conversation between CdRsKuLL and the owner of LamboLambo's mold, he did not mention anything about talking to you so I am not sure how or why you found your way into this conversation! And if you think I'm worried, I am not, I have an OEM bag sitting next to me and can tell you for a fact from a processing standpoint you are not making any more accurate copies then the next guy!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 11:16:57 AM »
Post a pic of your airbag and let every one be a judge.
By all means I am not competing with you so why are you soo worried

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 11:10:11 AM »
So Fiberglass is junk??? Maybe we should inform everyone on this forum that our cars are constructed from junk! You can not tell me your airbag cover is anymore OEM then the next one since they are actually made out of plastic and covered in an embossed leather! So I do not want to another word about how yours are better then mine (which was molded from an original) cause it is a complete lie! Sorry it was my turn to vent!!!  ::wave

CCIE

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 11:00:57 AM »
Purple....

Only thing I have to say is if Lambolambo made the mold then he should have the original that he pulled it from or at least a pic showing something to that effect. I posted a pic below where I show the OEM airbag I pulled the original mold from. I also have a receipt from 07 showing the purchase of the OEM airbag new. If he did not copy an original then he replicated it. either case the only version I have seen that supposedly was from lambolambo was in fiberglass and ever heard of his cover until after I was making them and selling them. I am not saying that he did not make one I am just saying that I made mine from a real OEM airbag that I purchased new, eventually one of the member here bought one of my replica airbag then copied it and was selling them, this was also copied by roblp640 and being sold. No one thus far is selling them that looks and feels just like the OEM ready to be installed, all thus far are cheep copies of mine in fiberglass which is totally junk.
Anyway....... By all means sell yours as I no longer sell replica parts (time to time I will put some left over stuff on ebay)
Just and FYI...... I made exact copies of all the hard to find stuff like the interior switches bezels, even the front and rear head lights as well as a working copy of the dash gauge cluster.
If you google me you will find bunch of stuff I used to sell

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/mall/19466-sale-lamborghini-murcielago-replica-fog-head-light-switches-rings-bezel.html

CCIE

PS.... By all means sell your items I am not competing....GLSW
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 11:06:19 AM by CCIE »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 10:27:41 AM »
Thanks for venting, still not sure why yours are so much better then mine? Are you intentionally trying to start a fight? I think CdRsKuLL can vouch for the quality LamboLambo was known for, which is where I obtained my mold from!  ::tongue

CCIE

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 10:19:03 AM »
I made the exact copy of the Murci steering wheel about 6 or 7 years ago which people are copying in fiberglass and a bad one at that. I put small markers in my wheel so if it gets copied it has those marks. There was one on ebay who was selling a cheep copy of mine including my stolen pictures as well. These copies are made in fiberglass or resin and look really bad absolute junk. I put a substantial $$ and time to get the material exact as the OEM.
My Copy is exact in look and feel and not made out od some cheep fiberglass junk. In the second pic the one on the left is OEM and right is my exact copy. I also have a solution that uses the OEM steering wheel with the cover. I have sold these covers to OEM folks who had deployed there airbags and did not wanted to pay $8K for a new one. I have sold many to Europe and Asia and there are several real murci with my replica airbags as well floting around in the states.

Sorry I had to vent.....

CCIE

« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 10:25:23 AM by CCIE »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 10:00:32 AM »
Give me a little time and I can get you one made!  ::wave

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 09:15:44 AM »
I know who bought his mold, I'll ask him to post here.  He just made a couple of them last week.  How is LamboLambo? It's been a while since I spoke with him.
Pedro

CdRsKuLL

WTD: Merci Steering wheel center UK
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 04:42:48 AM »
Hi All,

I'm after the Merci center for my steering wheel. I know LamboLambo used to do some but sold his moulds. Anyone got one they want to sell? I'm in the UK.

Thanks,

Steve