Author Topic: g35 vador kit info  (Read 7462 times)

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: g35 vador kit info
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 08:51:17 PM »
I havnt decided on a coup or vertical yet..it is a Hinson swap kit,all tubular control.arms,coil over suspension,big brakes.doing a procharged ls3..I got the car on a deal in a trade.already has rediculous money invested into the suspension and kit..I just need to build a trans mount and wiring (probably a stand alone system...I'm actually on my way home with the car now...I'm would love to find a deal on the vador kit and talk more with you and others on it soon.

mtmlambo

• Liked: 4
Re: g35 vador kit info
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 06:15:19 PM »
I've done a bunch.  what do you need to know?  what ls swap kit did you go with?  what type of build are you planning, coupe or vert?

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
  • Liked: 0
g35 vador kit info
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 10:22:59 AM »
I'm picking up a g35 with a ton of money invested into suspension and an ls swap kit.plan to put one of my ls setups and procharger or vortech v1 t-trim on it for a safe 750-800 horsepower.i am interested in the vador kit and wondered who all has done one and any info you could give..I own and run my own custom autobody shop and will be doing the work all myself..thanks for any and all info on the build,prices for kits,etc.