Author Topic: g35 vador kit info  (Read 7410 times)

dashpiece

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: g35 vador kit info
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 10:34:03 AM »
found this one on ebay no reserve lots of extras lets see how much it goes for

AsantiLP

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 08:24:41 PM »
Chupacabra or Vex will probably cost you more than Vaydor. Your best bet is buying a completed car. If you are so worried about waiting too long I would not be sending money to anyone who will start your project from scratch. It will take a long time before any of these cars are finished if you are starting from scratch and being that you are so into "little details" it will take even longer.

carlover69

• Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 03:18:33 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. I went to the Gagliardi Vex site and I see their other builds. I am going to call them and look into buying the Vex. If the turn time is less and the price is right, I think that is the way to go or a finished Vaydor like you said. I just like the look of the Vex. It looks Mclarenish. 

Neils88

• Liked: 134
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 02:58:07 PM »
I had my heart set on a Vaydor but my buddy bought one and it was held trying to build the car. I am trying to decide between the Vaydor, which is gonna cost a pretty penny, the Chupacabra and the Vex.  If the price is right I think I am leaning towards the Chupacabra or Vex. I just want to make sure the build can get done quickly. I dont know if I can endure the hassle my friend went through with the Vaydor or the price tag although the design is ok. Any suggestions.

If you want to finish the build quickly then you honestly should reconsider if you are up for this kind of project. You would likely be better off finding a finished project or one that has progressed significantly. There is nothing quick about these.

carlover69

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2018, 10:45:27 AM »
I had my heart set on a Vaydor but my buddy bought one and it was held trying to build the car. I am trying to decide between the Vaydor, which is gonna cost a pretty penny, the Chupacabra and the Vex.  If the price is right I think I am leaning towards the Chupacabra or Vex. I just want to make sure the build can get done quickly. I dont know if I can endure the hassle my friend went through with the Vaydor or the price tag although the design is ok. Any suggestions.

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 08:07:37 AM »
There's  a vaydor in Collinsville,  IL  ::beers

jrule78

• Liked: 5
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2016, 09:37:05 PM »
   Now that's some fine craftsmanship there!. Aren't those turbos going to be a little hot sitting in there? Where is your shop located in NJ?

mtmlambo

• Liked: 4
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 09:25:16 AM »

mtmlambo

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 09:24:30 AM »
Another V we are finishing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtmlambo

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 09:23:40 AM »
That's the way I'm doing our next twin turbo build out

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 09:19:00 AM »
Check out the Vaydor with the turbo setup behind you using the side scoops on the car for air

where at..got a link?

mtmlambo

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 09:15:30 AM »
Check out the Vaydor with the turbo setup behind you using the side scoops on the car for air

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 08:33:33 AM »
I've done a bunch.  what do you need to know?  what ls swap kit did you go with?  what type of build are you planning, coupe or vert?
  this g35 is coming along quickly.im going with the holley dominator with 7" lcd  dadh,and we have the motor about ready to start up in the chassis.once running I plan to do a twin setup under the car for more room so I can still run a and all the accessories  off the corvette brackets..I like the look of the coupe..do they also make a removable targa top setup for the vador yet?.

prodaddy

• Ethan"Prodaddy"Humbert
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 06:31:49 AM »
I may go with a twin turbo setup instead of the procharger..got the car on the lift yesterday.the guy I got this car from spared no expense with the suspension and setup.has a t 56 magnum also..I will have the mount done and already ordered a holley dominator efi and 7 screen to piggyback the corvette harness for wiring..I plan to get it all done and running and enjoy it for a while in sleeper form and get all my kit together before I tear it all apart..but I like the look of the coupe.thats the direction I'm looking to go