The Forum > Events & Shows

CARLISLE 2016

<< < (2/13) > >>

01Lambiero:
Rshaef:  See you next year, Bob.
AB:  Who is standing next to you beside your car? ::scratch ::scratch

Guys: Plan on the 2-day (Fri-Sat) for next year.  Maybe we can squeeze out one good day??
Sorry I didn't weather out too good on Saturday and missed meeting more of the forum guys. :'(

Jim

AdrianBurton:
Thanks Pedro

88.5countach:

--- Quote from: eddie on May 22, 2016, 07:43:56 PM --- it's every June in Georgetown, read it here well organized by group of cars and yes KitCars have their own section. when I was there with bunch of real Lambo wanna be ,they put us in exotics not kit cars , they thought they were real and we did not have to pay admision LOL. ( we put 10 each anyway) that was 8 years ago,

http://www.classicsagainstcancer.com/

--- End quote ---

Thanks I'll remember that one now. I haven't been able to make it out due to a conflict. However I might be able to make it this year.

AdrianBurton:
And I was REALLY looking forward to seeing your car.  Give me a call later  I might have a solution for your missing frunk

01Lambiero:
Sorry that I missed you, AB :'(  I pulled through the area around 11:30 am but didn't see you there.  There were so many riceburners there and the people didn't mind holding me up by having confabs in the middle of the roads. >:(  Another Carlisle heart burn down.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version