Author Topic: New to forum  (Read 1580 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: New to forum
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 05:38:25 AM »
yeah I know where to get the kit everyone is looking for
where?

rodartneva

• Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 10:44:45 PM »
Hi Rt, Adrian i know you guys from kit central and if I told you my name you wouold know im one of the few guys that can pull this off and have more than enough experience building lambo reps. I am choosing to stay low key at this point. all of the parts are all factory lamborghini parts that I have purchased at a good price. everything will be either oem or aftermarket oem. the only thing I couldn't afford was the cab but with the glass and parts the Cab will be easy for someone to cnc from foam. I have friends that work at a certain aerospace company that I won't name that are helping me with the cab and frame. I will not be using their autoclave in the build of the carbon cab. it will be a combination. of carbonfiber,fiberglass and either steel or aluminum. the suspension will be from a diablo unless I pick up a set of the aventador suspension arms and knuckles. I have the rest of the parts coming next week which are the rear bumper front hood and diffuser.  other than that I only need the interior which I already have a line on. I will be having the glass manufactured to fit the original car. I already have a factory windshield so if anyone has the rest of the glass I need templates to send out to have made. I also need to have the headlights and rear lights made which I may be able to do in house. I'd rather have sets made so we can all have oem.looking lights and glass and anyone looking for a kit made to spec I know a guy that knows guy that we'll yeah I know where to get the kit everyone is looking for
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 10:53:00 PM by rodartneva »

RT

• Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 07:17:30 AM »
Welcome rodartneva.  You are in the right place for info and help with your build.
Your pictures show a few body parts and a windshield.  Do you have the rest of the parts for a complete body?  If not you may have a lot of trouble getting everything you need to have enough parts to make a complete body where all the parts fit together correctly.
If you are attempting to collect parts from anyplace you can, they might not match each other and you could have a lot more work on your hands.  These cars are a LOT of work to begin with.  You don't want to complicate that.
I hope you have as much build experience as enthusiasm.
We all wish you the best.

RT
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 06:14:37 AM »
Welcome to the forum

Looks like you have a nice collection going there

rodartneva

• Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
New to forum
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 12:14:14 AM »
Hi I'm new to this forum. I've built a couple cars in my day and I'm working on a new kit based off an aventador. does anyone have a finished aventador yet. I've only found builds but nothing finished. so far this is what I've put together
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 01:00:16 AM by rodartneva »