The Forum > Housekeeping - Forum Tips & Announcements

LamboClone Ownership Change

(1/2) > >>

italianknightrider:
Hello

to all members, i need to make some announcements, I am the new Owner of LamboClone ,plans are to add some more automobile classes. I want to get the post count back up to our past historical standards ,All members showing their builds & ideas & questions, All members will be Respectful of others builds ,ideas and the direction they take their personal build. we are here to share ideas, experience, component selection & installation, with this being said it will not be Tolerated , being DISRESPETFUL of other ,I want everyone & everything totally Positive, any constructive criticism will be respectful .......Suspensions & bans will be enforced ,I would like to see this site back up to its glory days. I hope EVERYONE is well in the New Year ,weather permitting ,I hope the build diaries triple.       

76mx:
Chris, we have never met, never talked, but I absolutely understand your reference about chapters in your life. Surely this was a good one and best of wishes with the next one. On the other hand, Dustin has been a guest in my home and I am happy to say that I know him personally. Looking forward, Dustin, you have your hands full herding all of us cats and very best wishes with this new chapter opening in your life. Let us all try to set a high standard for him. 

autopro:
You've done so much, thank you for all your hard work and for making this wonderful site available to us.  I for one can tell you that without you, this site and the awesome people that are here my car would not be getting built.  Thank you very much Chris   ::salute

Graeme Stebbing:
Thank You !!!!!! Chris for all your efforts its so refreshing to visit a site, where there is not constant arguments and people badmouthing others, it is really hard to build a Replica car, particularly a Countach and the help and advice available here is amazing. Best wishes for the future.
Many thanks
Graeme

01Lambiero:
Hate to see you go, Chris.  You made a very respectable website for all of us.  I usually don't care for anyone from Ohio, but I made a good friend with you even if you made me pull out a few hairs when working on the door hinges.  Stop by the gathering at the Carlisle Lamborghini Show in May if you're in the neighborhood.  Hurry back when you feel the time is right.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version