The Forum > Housekeeping - Forum Tips & Announcements

LamboClone Ownership Change

<< < (2/2)

usmc_butler:
Yes Chris did very well! I too have been a member since day 1 and won't be leaving the hobby anytime soon. This wasn't something I wanted to take on alone so there are a few other members and I went in together and decided to run it. Nothing much will change other then adding a few more moderators and maybe some design changes adding a few things to help the hobby. We will continue to have NO AD's  on the website, all funding will be out of our own pockets. Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Hope to continue growing and nobody runs off!

notnilc20:
member fron the beginning.  you have created by far the best gathering place for our hobby.  thanks Chris for the jump start on what i hope will continue to be the premier message board for car enthusiasts.  have a good one and stop by from time to time.
 ::rocker ::headbang :notworthy ::K ::salute ::wave     :'(

plans4sale:
 Hi Chris, it's somehow sad to read such an announcement, and all I can hope is that you decided this after some good changes in your life! Oh, and I wanted to say "Thank you!" for the effort you put into this great place and the undoubtedly best user-friendly management of a forum I have ever seen. This is also my most difficult "Like" of a post in my life. I appreciate everything you did to consolidate this small yet very helpful community and wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Cheers,

Bobi

No Bull:
Attention Members,

Over the last couple of years I've sold my collection of OEM parts and then a couple of months ago I closed the loop and sold my replica project to a member on this forum.  I'm officially moving onto other things and closing this chapter of my life. 

With respect to the many members that call LamboClone home, I've been working with Dustin to ensure that the forum stays open under new owners but they try to maintain many of the same principles and values that have made this site one the best replica hobbyist websites on the internet.  I also have an understanding with Dustin that once it's his website, he is free to change whatever he wants and run it as he wishes. 

Transition of ownership and hosting should occur over the next couple of weeks therefore if you attempt to access the LamboClone.com and receive errors, please be patient with us as we are probably transferring files at that time and check back again at a later time.

I've made many new friends over the last couple of years and I hope to remain in touch with you.  I wish you all the best on your builds, your dreams and your journey through life.

Thank you,

Chris 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version