Author Topic: LamboClone Ownership Change  (Read 4636 times)

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
Re: LamboClone Ownership Change
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 07:39:55 PM »
Hello

to all members, i need to make some announcements, I am the new Owner of LamboClone ,plans are to add some more automobile classes. I want to get the post count back up to our past historical standards ,All members showing their builds & ideas & questions, All members will be Respectful of others builds ,ideas and the direction they take their personal build. we are here to share ideas, experience, component selection & installation, with this being said it will not be Tolerated , being DISRESPETFUL of other ,I want everyone & everything totally Positive, any constructive criticism will be respectful .......Suspensions & bans will be enforced ,I would like to see this site back up to its glory days. I hope EVERYONE is well in the New Year ,weather permitting ,I hope the build diaries triple.       
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 07:43:14 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 08:29:28 PM »
Chris, we have never met, never talked, but I absolutely understand your reference about chapters in your life. Surely this was a good one and best of wishes with the next one. On the other hand, Dustin has been a guest in my home and I am happy to say that I know him personally. Looking forward, Dustin, you have your hands full herding all of us cats and very best wishes with this new chapter opening in your life. Let us all try to set a high standard for him. 

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 09:57:08 AM »
You've done so much, thank you for all your hard work and for making this wonderful site available to us.  I for one can tell you that without you, this site and the awesome people that are here my car would not be getting built.  Thank you very much Chris   ::salute

Graeme Stebbing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 30
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 08:09:14 PM »
Thank You !!!!!! Chris for all your efforts its so refreshing to visit a site, where there is not constant arguments and people badmouthing others, it is really hard to build a Replica car, particularly a Countach and the help and advice available here is amazing. Best wishes for the future.
Many thanks
Graeme

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 10:41:52 PM »
Hate to see you go, Chris.  You made a very respectable website for all of us.  I usually don't care for anyone from Ohio, but I made a good friend with you even if you made me pull out a few hairs when working on the door hinges.  Stop by the gathering at the Carlisle Lamborghini Show in May if you're in the neighborhood.  Hurry back when you feel the time is right.

Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 10:08:34 PM »
Yes Chris did very well! I too have been a member since day 1 and won't be leaving the hobby anytime soon. This wasn't something I wanted to take on alone so there are a few other members and I went in together and decided to run it. Nothing much will change other then adding a few more moderators and maybe some design changes adding a few things to help the hobby. We will continue to have NO AD's  on the website, all funding will be out of our own pockets. Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Hope to continue growing and nobody runs off!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 05:39:38 AM by No Bull »

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 02:23:16 PM »
member fron the beginning.  you have created by far the best gathering place for our hobby.  thanks Chris for the jump start on what i hope will continue to be the premier message board for car enthusiasts.  have a good one and stop by from time to time.
 ::rocker ::headbang :notworthy ::K ::salute ::wave     :'(

plans4sale

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 60
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 01:41:50 PM »
 Hi Chris, it's somehow sad to read such an announcement, and all I can hope is that you decided this after some good changes in your life! Oh, and I wanted to say "Thank you!" for the effort you put into this great place and the undoubtedly best user-friendly management of a forum I have ever seen. This is also my most difficult "Like" of a post in my life. I appreciate everything you did to consolidate this small yet very helpful community and wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Cheers,

Bobi
Custom 3d car & chassis design: https://www.facebook.com/sportni.koli.3
Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
LamboClone Ownership Change
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 12:30:08 PM »
Attention Members,

Over the last couple of years I've sold my collection of OEM parts and then a couple of months ago I closed the loop and sold my replica project to a member on this forum.  I'm officially moving onto other things and closing this chapter of my life. 

With respect to the many members that call LamboClone home, I've been working with Dustin to ensure that the forum stays open under new owners but they try to maintain many of the same principles and values that have made this site one the best replica hobbyist websites on the internet.  I also have an understanding with Dustin that once it's his website, he is free to change whatever he wants and run it as he wishes. 

Transition of ownership and hosting should occur over the next couple of weeks therefore if you attempt to access the LamboClone.com and receive errors, please be patient with us as we are probably transferring files at that time and check back again at a later time.

I've made many new friends over the last couple of years and I hope to remain in touch with you.  I wish you all the best on your builds, your dreams and your journey through life.

Thank you,

Chris 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:14:59 PM by No Bull »