Author Topic: Hello from Bartman  (Read 994 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: Hello from Bartman
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
Welcome, Bartman! have any pictures?! We all love pictures around here especially us ADD people that don't like to read HAHA

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Re: Hello from Bartman
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 11:14:52 PM »
Welcome Bartman

Hopefully we can keep the site focused on the hobby and build a great place to document build tips and awesome build stories that motivate the rest of us to finish our projects.

I can't wait to see the inner hood panel that you are making for the us (the G28 guys) and projects like that, really improve the quality of the cars.

Chris

Bartman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 23
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Hello from Bartman
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 08:51:53 PM »
Hopefully less drama here and more sharing info.  I've been building all my life.  I make my living on restorations, restomods, and streetrods.  I do replica/kit car stuff to break things up a little from the same old, same old.  I hope I'm wrong but the kit/replica business seems to be shrinking.  I think the drive to build the "perfect" replica has pushed the cost soo high, that the original intent of a middle income guy building a nice car has died.   If you want real murcie info, I can help.  I have had a couple that our shop rebuilt.  And we have jigged a real chassis.  We have built replica chassis and used the jig to rebuild a real one with the front knocked off.