Author Topic: birmingham  (Read 9454 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: birmingham
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2012, 08:11:31 AM »
Very impressive pieces, shipping would prob run a grad or more getting them here however... >:(

IF this stuff could be cut in half and shipped in several smaller boxes it would save lots ::beers

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2012, 07:36:30 AM »
Very odd, alot of inconsistencies with that site and the pictures...............
Someone should ask Lambojayso if he gave permission to use those pictures, and the same with the 670 parts from FRP. The interiors are nowhere near OEM copies like claimed, and why does he have so many LHD parts in his part of the world??????

Where are these lp670 pics on FGP I don't see them? If he has their parts that's great, none of us do.

Tallon

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2012, 07:32:13 AM »
do you have price yet on any of the parts?
I'm liking the hatch, it seems like it would be a lot easier to use than the original hatch!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 07:46:05 AM by Tallon »

camaro80

• Liked: 32
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »
lp670
engin cover (form)
+front bumper
back spoiler
I have complete copies of the LP640 and lp670, available all the parts, parts are copies of originals in

camaro80

• Liked: 32
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2012, 07:07:57 AM »
Hello, as promised I put every part slowly photo
and as for the price everything can negotiate with me, I understand each of you have the same composition as the cars because wanting to be subdivided and the knowledge I have, as I wrote looking for parts to
c3 corvette 1980-1982 and camaro 1986
and looking for a car to repair dodge challenger 1970
if someone wants I can help for making molds for each of the parts
grils emblems etc
I have complete copies of the LP640 and lp670, available all the parts, parts are copies of originals in

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 05:51:01 PM »
It seems that this industry has the worst AND the best people you could ever know.

Totally agree with you there.  ::salute

Camaro joins as a friend and recommended seller of Bierhanzel so I lean towards him being on the good side and I might be willing to wager a little money on him to prove it.   ::toothy

We've been pretty lucky here with buying and selling relationships and I know we all intend on keeping it that way.  ::thumbup

Chris

Tallon

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 05:43:41 PM »
It seems that this industry has the worst AND the best people you could ever know.

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »
Yes sir, we re-trusted greenmeansgo for a little while
didn't work out so well

Ole mean green ended up screwing some folks over however for every person in this hobby representing a "bad guy" I've found that there are just as many (if not more) good guys.  I'm willing to give Mr. Camaro a try if his prices fit my budget and the fact that Bierhanzel has dealt with him holds a lot of weight with me as it does with others here.  Let's give it a try and work something out for a couple parts I'm still looking for.  A price list of what you have is helpful or feel free to private message me on the rear LP670 spoiler.

Thanks,

Chris

Tallon

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2012, 04:55:04 PM »
Yes sir, we re-trusted greenmeansgo for a little while
didn't work out so well

bierhanzel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Liked: 100
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2012, 04:04:51 PM »
I bought one component from this men. No problem. But not vouch for anybody. Life has taught me....

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 01:16:44 PM »
It is good bierhanzel knows him!

Just be sure to do the transaction with paypal so you are fully protected .

Camaro - we have a large supply of camaro and corvette c3 parts here we can trade for 670 parts!! Please post pics and prices of the actual products you have for sale

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 08:26:41 AM »
So Chris are you buying first ::toothy?!?! If not I'm still in is prices are right! I do trust bierhanzel, if he has dealt with him ::beers... And shipping shouldn't be to awfully bad ::study. When I ordered my buckets and glass lenses from Bierhanzel they were in a VERY large box and heavy and shipping wast that bad I didn't think ::thumbup

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2012, 07:33:12 AM »
Camaro80 - Please understand the reasons for concern and don't confuse it with a personal attack on your character.  I assume that if you've been in the hobby for any length of time, you know that there is a very long list of people that prey on those interested in building or owning a replica. 

Buyer and seller fraud occurs in the United States but it also happens in other places in the world.  It's natural for buyers to become very suspicious of sellers outside their county because it's very hard or impossible to claim money sent to other countries. 

As said before, find 1 buyer willing to take the risk and purchase a part from you.  If the transaction goes smoothly, that buyer will post something positive on the site about you and you'll begin to earn a reputation.  From there on you, you maintain your reputation by continuing to deliver quality parts to the buyers satisfaction and more will be posted about you.

So, as I've asked before, how much for a LP670 rear spoiler?  Please price in US dollars and give me an estimate for shipping to zip code 45801 in the United States.  If your quote is reasonable, I may consider being your first customer from the site.

Thanks,

Chris   
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 07:35:19 AM by No Bull »

Tallon

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 07:20:28 AM »
I have for you all parts you have need for build. Kindly list my english for download you must reply. I live 2 mile from factory, price not bad fibergglass i my area. Yes i have everything, just name it and i'll say i have it for you already.

What is this about

bierhanzel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Liked: 100
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2012, 05:06:54 AM »
Hi Marek  ::thumbup

Write LP670 parts prices

I know this person