Author Topic: looking for a murcielago project  (Read 917 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: looking for a murcielago project
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 10:45:17 AM »
I am happy to respond to them, I am happy to be available to spend as much time as they require, I consider it the cost of doing business. I just expect the same courtesy from them.

faker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 26
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 02:28:20 AM »
Now I see why 76mx has little tolerance for people not responding in an appropriate time frame. I have had at least 15 people inquire about my car and its always the same cra p, I waste my time sending pics and information only to find out that are tore kickers. When clearly in the subject line it states "serious buyers" I'm getting to the point I will probably never sale it because I'm tired of responding and wasting my time.

Not to say this is you automotive innovations just saying this seems to be a new thing. On a side note I have one that I'm pretty much giving away so whoever actually buys it will never find a deal like this in this industry. I can't keep paying the storage bill and my wife won't let me play with it much so I rather save the money at this point.

I send you pics but don't know if you got them. Lmk

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Liked: 61
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 07:43:55 PM »
my friend has a finished Diablo for sale, A+ build quality

Gas_king

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 2
looking for a murcielago project
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 09:49:05 PM »
im looking for a murci project or something already completed pm me with details