Build Diaries > Murcielago

Nickmkk's Build

<< < (3/16) > >>

nickmkk:
I think I'll force the louvers to straighten out by clamping something to them then reinforce the bonnet with steel along the sides and across the bottom.  Hopefully the louvers will hold their shape when the adhesive dries, If not I'll cut them out and recreate them.  Unfortunately I can't bond steel to the bottom side of the louvers or I won't be able to see out the back window. 

Peggyontherunireland:
The bonnet has warped you will hav to put strength back into bonnet to get it straight

nickmkk:
I think I've got some issues with my engine bonnet.  I don't think the louvers should be curved like this, also, the curve isn't symmetrical on the top louver.  Has anyone dealt with this before? should I just cut these louvers out and glass in straight ones? 

Thanks for the  ::help.

nickmkk:
I mounted my exhaust tip this weekend, slowly but surely I will get this thing done.  By the way, thanks for the mounting bracket Cory, it worked out great.

nickmkk:
I was able to get some of my grills mounted.  It looks like I need to buy tail lights before I can mount the rest of the rear grills though.  I'm not looking forward to putting up the money for those, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version