Author Topic: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!  (Read 18962 times)

Wrenn The Reviewer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2016, 11:04:52 AM »
my molds are for carbon fiber...very high quality...no amateur molds...easy release and perfect finish..

what molds you have and how much ?

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2016, 10:53:23 AM »
my molds are for carbon fiber...very high quality...no amateur molds...easy release and perfect finish..

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2016, 10:46:52 AM »
Countach, Diablo, Murcie, and Aventador molds, $40,000 for all four, plus the $6,000 fee, $46,000 total. FOB Fort Worth, Texas. 

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2016, 10:40:04 AM »
my oem molds are for sale
In that case let me refer you to the people who have molds for sale and take 15%.

@lambocars  ok can you send me pics in email? and price?
@ 76mx sure if the price is reasonable and you can get me a few different molds of lambos then thats cool

lambocars

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2016, 10:38:43 AM »
my oem molds are for sale

76mx

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2016, 10:31:55 AM »
In that case let me refer you to the people who have molds for sale and take 15%.

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2016, 10:26:00 AM »
I can build for you ...
I can send four cars in a container.
minimum order four to be profitable.

Lambocars, he is not wanting to buy cars, he is wanting to send you potential clients for you to sell them a car. I thought my 2% finders fee (about $2,000 per car) was reasonable and industry standard, regardless of what product it is, but he is entitled to his opinion that it was greedy. Be aware that the proposed seven for one deal with Rob gives him just under 15% of the gross profit and probably 30% of your net profit.

My thought process is that this isn't typical referrals. This is clients that you would have never had if it hadn't been for my intervention and that's the way I have to value my time. If someone makes over even a 100 grand off me don't you think i am a value to them?...worth a little more than 2% in my honest opinion. I am pretty close to just making my own team, I got a diesel mechanic friend, he has a shop and he may take on the project... I just have to go get all the molds.

76mx

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2016, 10:08:22 AM »
I can build for you ...

Lambocars, he is not wanting to buy cars, he is wanting to send you potential clients for you to sell them a car. I thought my 2% finders fee (about $2,000 per car) was reasonable and industry standard, regardless of what product it is, but he is entitled to his opinion that it was greedy. Be aware that the proposed seven for one deal with Rob gives him just under 15% of the gross profit and probably 30% of your net profit.

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2016, 08:19:45 PM »
So you are wanting Lambocars to prove he is legit? A long standing member who has supplied many members with parts, but you still fail to explain yourself, other than promising people you will bring them customers while asking them to accept peanuts in exchange???

what are you even reading these? i said i wanted to get some live video maybe some pictures and evidence that can legitimize himself because rob from robslp640 seems legit even invited me down to his place so if he still is just hanging on to cars and comes to find out he has felonies and all this stuff i chose not to move forward with him... but yet you still question me I am a little confused what your beef with me is... I personally don't know "lambocars" past and order history i seen his ebay and he made TWO sales on it and they were pieces and parts not a whole lambo kit build so once again yes this is an interview process because if im moving forward i want to make sure it will be the right guy..or girl...

I have zero beef with you but I feel like you are interviewing the interviewer! You see you have to gain trust here before thinking someone is gonna just jump in feet first. And that goes for even buying the smallest parts! I see you have already barked up the wrong tree if you are even talking to Rob! No Google required there, just search his name on this forum and you will have all the information required to make a educated decision on whether or not to work with him!

yeah its a challenge but i can only move forward with one person and it has to be right circumstances all the way around.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:27:13 AM by Wrenn The Reviewer »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2016, 07:00:58 PM »
So you are wanting Lambocars to prove he is legit? A long standing member who has supplied many members with parts, but you still fail to explain yourself, other than promising people you will bring them customers while asking them to accept peanuts in exchange???

what are you even reading these? i said i wanted to get some live video maybe some pictures and evidence that can legitimize himself because rob from robslp640 seems legit even invited me down to his place so if he still is just hanging on to cars and comes to find out he has felonies and all this stuff i chose not to move forward with him... but yet you still question me I am a little confused what your beef with me is... I personally don't know "lambocars" past and order history i seen his ebay and he made TWO sales on it and they were pieces and parts not a whole lambo kit build so once again yes this is an interview process because if im moving forward i want to make sure it will be the right guy..or girl...

I have zero beef with you but I feel like you are interviewing the interviewer! You see you have to gain trust here before thinking someone is gonna just jump in feet first. And that goes for even buying the smallest parts! I see you have already barked up the wrong tree if you are even talking to Rob! No Google required there, just search his name on this forum and you will have all the information required to make a educated decision on whether or not to work with him!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

lambocars

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2016, 06:48:55 PM »
you will not find better quality finishes ... oem 200% accurate.
You will not hear talk about my ... my clients are looking discretion.
my customers are from France and Germany.
you'll have to trust me just as I in you.
you can travel to my shop when you want.

lambocars

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2016, 06:40:15 PM »
you will not find better quality finishes ... oem 200% accurate.
You will not hear talk about my ... my clients are looking discretion.
my customers are from France and Germany.
you'll have to trust me just as I in you.
you can travel to my shop when you want.

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2016, 06:16:11 PM »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2016, 06:10:38 PM »
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2016, 05:31:11 PM »
I can build for you ...

I am interested. I replied to your message.. I just think if youre in spain it would be unrealistic to send you work without being able to see legitimacy. If you want to work with me I need pictures of finished cars you have done possibly a live video feed as well. Ways to prove legit status and we can move on from there.