Author Topic: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!  (Read 18587 times)

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
Re: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2016, 05:06:27 PM »
I can build for you ...
I can send four cars in a container.
minimum order four to be profitable.

Wrenn The Reviewer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2016, 12:37:01 PM »
It costs about 40k in parts to build one of these properly and more if you want to make it really accurate.  Not to mention countless hours of labor to get it done.  You're just not going to be able to produce these for cheap.  For someone looking to just buy one you'd be better off coming up with 100k and buying a Galardo.  Replicas really only make sense for those with the ability to build them since they can get it done for about 40k plus their own labor.  If you really want a murcielago replica 80k is reasonable for a properly built one, imho.  ::beers

yeah but im looking to connect the right people to drive cost down. I mean if 60 k was the cost to build a nice replica and that included the payment to the workers involved then awesome! I don't claim to know it all but I do know that anything can be done... and that means driving prices down on building these things to provide people a legit building service thats easily accessible to the public.

nickmkk

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • Cloquet, MN
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2016, 11:37:46 AM »
It costs about 40k in parts to build one of these properly and more if you want to make it really accurate.  Not to mention countless hours of labor to get it done.  You're just not going to be able to produce these for cheap.  For someone looking to just buy one you'd be better off coming up with 100k and buying a Galardo.  Replicas really only make sense for those with the ability to build them since they can get it done for about 40k plus their own labor.  If you really want a murcielago replica 80k is reasonable for a properly built one, imho.  ::beers

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2016, 01:44:00 AM »
Making a builder popular in the search engines is NOT what any lambo builder wants . Any builder with a good product wants to stay under the radar so that Lamborghini doesn't sue them !!

Every kit car company that got too popular making Ferrari and lambo replicas has been sued by the manufacturers

They don't want publicity and search engine rankings .

Do you want to know some legit builders ?
Kitcar mike.com and v8archie.com

They are both long time veterans in the kit car business and well respected

I also imagine they won't be interested in your proposal of bringing them customers in exchange for a free lambo replica .

There are many other builders here but they prefer to stay low key . To interest them you might consider posting some of the products /websites you have promoted in the past and a list of references from previous customers of yours
  well I would be playing the middle man so I would be the guy people come to for the kits and I will send it to whomever is willing to work with me. my time is wrapped up in constantly getting clients for their sites built so I don't have too much time to hunt down a person who isn't greedy about profits they would never have had without me funneling the customers to them. I was actually talking to robert from robsLP640, and he was saying every 7 guys i sent him he would make me a free one... so I was about to fly out and see him! Because he wants me to work with him so I was just gonna go out there and see the process and ask questions. But hey I only wanna work with ONE person who has a semi capable team together and willing to  make slight profits in order to keep the price at a good price for the customer to be really interested in jumping on this poopie... I was talking to another guy who says he owns rights to the countach model... so I was wanting to work with him but at 80k a car build a customer might as well get the real thing :/ so thanks for the input I will reach out to those you suggested and will see if they would be interested. Thanks for being the most helpful reply.

FlankerG

• Liked: 1
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 01:25:49 AM »
Here's an idea. Build a demo car first before attempting to get into the business of producing replicas. That way you'll show the world your capable. Don't be like robslp640 or Joe at inland who got over his head and had to screw people out of money along the way. Also Colorado isn't exactly a good market for kits. I'm here to tell you that now being from that market.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 01:24:11 AM »
Making a builder popular in the search engines is NOT what any lambo builder wants . Any builder with a good product wants to stay under the radar so that Lamborghini doesn't sue them !!

Every kit car company that got too popular making Ferrari and lambo replicas has been sued by the manufacturers

They don't want publicity and search engine rankings .

Do you want to know some legit builders ?
Kitcar mike.com and v8archie.com

They are both long time veterans in the kit car business and well respected

I also imagine they won't be interested in your proposal of bringing them customers in exchange for a free lambo replica .

There are many other builders here but they prefer to stay low key . To interest them you might consider posting some of the products /websites you have promoted in the past and a list of references from previous customers of yours

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 11:26:20 PM »
LOL, another ignorant newbie thinking HE knows better than everybody else, we're all just a bunch of dummies to stupid to see the goldmine we are sitting on. There have to be literally thousands of qualified builders out there who would be building replicas with "Corvette" engines in them if there was actually a market for them.

I may be a newbie at cars and lambo replicas but I am a pro at making money online and ranking #1 in google for whatever I want. I am just choosing lamborghini replicas because HEY I want one...and not for money but for my ability to bring the customers in.. I can bring in EVERY single customer looking for lambo builds because that's how good I am. You want me to convince you? I don't care about convincing someone who won't do anything for me so you can move a long with your opinions. If a customer is willing to put money down to see THEIR dream car built at a fraction of the cost. And hey you should consider this a noble thing i am doing... you think I can't scam someone and just tell them to put 1000 dollars down change my number and do it to the next?! Well I am actually trying to do something legit so please think before you spew your crap. I can make sure transactions go smoothly to where there is NO loss or any risk here. so i guess believe what you want in life and jump on whatever opportunities you think will advance you the most. I already been talking to a few people and they were just way too greedy for me. I need people with a passion and a good work ethic and with a satisfaction of getting a ton of cash just for doing what they love to do.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 11:29:54 PM by Wrenn The Reviewer »

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 11:09:43 PM »
LOL, another ignorant newbie thinking HE knows better than everybody else, we're all just a bunch of dummies to stupid to see the goldmine we are sitting on. There have to be literally thousands of qualified builders out there who would be building replicas with "Corvette" engines in them if there was actually a market for them.

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 08:43:18 PM »
How bout an introduction prior to coming on here trying to make a business HUUUUGGEE? Honestly who are you and why are you even on here? You're fishing for something, and I'm not sure what that is, to believe that any money can be made building these cars is ridiculous!

LOL I guess the difference is you're relying on belief. I am relying on factual evidence google provides me for free to do my research :) just looking to be pointed to right direction guys. not the gossiping xD

What factual evidence on Google says that this is a money maker? And if it was wouldn't people already be making said money? And if those people were making said money why would they need you to take a portion of it? Very few companies have truly made money on these types of cars and have all been shut down by the company itself! Which once again brings up my question WHO are you and why are you here?

Like I said I just want to make it easier for a legit company to be seen so when people google what they want, which google shows you what people are looking for with tools they have within google... I want to find a builder and just be smart about building them.. create a nice assembly team and I don't want money I want lambo replicas with corvette engines... but i need a talented hard worker to find that is up to it. And I know that may sound crazy to you but hey people are getting scammed on the daily because they are fooled into thinking a replica builder is building something for them and then they send them money with no product... sure lambo might try and shut us down but in the end if we design something from the ground up and never sell the car its just a donation or whatever loophole we decide to move forward with and then simply I can help boost it to where people are LEGITLY spending money in the right places... im sure you're familiar that the #1 guy now is a scammer called SRFOOSE and also CHICK MAGNET CARS all that same looking logo so i'm actually here for a noble cause... and that is for people to ENJOY a nice car for a smaller stickler price and at the same time be legit and improve lives. Right now lamborghini can't shut down srfoose because they don't really do anything so if anything its a big scam so that leads me to a question for you... do you know any legit builders who are possible candidates?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:49:28 PM by Wrenn The Reviewer »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 08:32:47 PM »
How bout an introduction prior to coming on here trying to make a business HUUUUGGEE? Honestly who are you and why are you even on here? You're fishing for something, and I'm not sure what that is, to believe that any money can be made building these cars is ridiculous!

LOL I guess the difference is you're relying on belief. I am relying on factual evidence google provides me for free to do my research :) just looking to be pointed to right direction guys. not the gossiping xD

What factual evidence on Google says that this is a money maker? And if it was wouldn't people already be making said money? And if those people were making said money why would they need you to take a portion of it? Very few companies have truly made money on these types of cars and have all been shut down by the company itself! Which once again brings up my question WHO are you and why are you here?
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 08:21:23 PM »
You must be a mile high if you think you could
Make the replica business big in Colorado.

yea well im not just colorado focused with this business I can rank websites nationally so I plan on ranking a website nationally with a trusted lambo replica builder who wants to get tons of business xD like I said man this is FOR SURE not a guessing game.

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 08:19:12 PM »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 08:08:54 PM »
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

FlankerG

• Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 07:39:00 PM »
You must be a mile high if you think you could
Make the replica business big in Colorado.

Wrenn The Reviewer

New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 05:01:25 PM »
 ::headbang
hey guys! I would LOVE it if anyone could link me to some legit lamborghini replica builders! I would like to get a hold of the owners because I MAKE BUSINESSES BIG so I want to seriously make it easier for people to buy these cars for cheap! so if anyone HAS ANY referrals on successful builders who haven't SCREWED anyone then let me know.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:43:59 AM by Superman »