Author Topic: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!  (Read 18594 times)

madmods

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2016, 01:27:46 AM »
el unico tonto los cojones que hay aqui eres tu madmods...
super replicas swindler!!!!!!!!!!!

::beers
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2016, 01:25:31 AM »
el unico tonto los cojones que hay aqui eres tu madmods...
super replicas swindler!!!!!!!!!!!

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2016, 12:52:52 AM »
Wren, dont listen to these fools. I can get you any replica for 20,000. V12 600hp motors. Find me at super replicas. I have had hundreds of customers. Ask for Rither at super replicas
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2016, 10:56:05 PM »
Wrenn, think about this. $50,000 or so for molds and then you need to outfit and stock a fiberglass shop, another $50,000. Then another $50,000 worth of parts and purchasing WD deals with your 30-40 vendors to get their price right, then at least 1,000 man hours to figure out the first one. At 40 hours a week, that is two years of assembly labor that has to be paid for, not counting the additional R&D labor, sales and marketing labor, and someone on the phone taking calls, which is a full time job by itself. This is all assuming you already have a facility and tooling. If not, add some more money. Spending a quarter million dollars or more to go into the replica business seems the long way around to come out with a free car.

Steve Temple, editor of Reincarnation Magazine (formerly Carbuilder Magazine) called me yesterday and asked if he had my permission to return your call and give you my name as the legit builder that they would recommend. I told him yes.

Building these isn't my MO, my main focus is ranking websites / bringing the customers. If somebody has the skills and vision I will make it happen, it is not about me doing this solo, I think it is incredibly hard for ANYONE to do ANYTHING solo in life :) but thats just my experience. If you guys know of anyone talented and in it for the passion let me know :) 
and on a side note, if you had made a better proposal of something way less than your 800,000 $ profit before being able to make one for me then I would have been more open but just that alone and the fact you wont come down shows me that I wouldn't want to work with you anyhow..
Sorry, I totally misunderstood. I thought you were pretty close to building your own cars with a diesel mechanic friend. I am going to take that as a "No" on purchasing the molds. Now seriously, all of this back and forth is regarding the finished price of a car. I am not understanding what difference that makes to your concept, $40,000 or $80,000 or even $160,000. Why do we need to "Get the cost down"? 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:48:48 AM by Superman »

Neils88

• Liked: 134
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2016, 08:06:20 PM »
$40,000+ in parts, plus 2500+ hours of labor....  Wrenn, I'm really not sure how you figure you can get someone to start building these cheaply?  As also mentioned, mass production means business ending lawsuit.

Wrenn....you really need to take some time to learn about replica builds and what actually goes into them.

76mx

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2016, 06:31:28 PM »
Not true at all. What they are trying to defeat is the $6 a mile in maintenance. Take a real one to dinner a couple of times, spend $1,000 in the shop next day. There is a very good market for $80,000 replicas, much easier to sell them than $40,000 ones, but let us just agree to disagree on that.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 06:33:53 PM by 76mx »

Wrenn The Reviewer

• Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2016, 06:09:28 PM »
Hey no hard feelings, it is all good. I had lunch today with two of my best friends who each own car dealerships. I asked them about a service like this and they said they both used one. If I understand it all correctly, anytime someone searches for one of their models, that lead is found and referred to them. They pay $25 per lead and both agreed that about 10% of them become closed deals, making the total lead payment for each sale right at $250. They also both agreed that the average new car sale is $30-$35,000. Using these numbers, leads generated for an $80,000 car should be worth about $700 or a little less, at least in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I do not feel greedy about offering $2,000.

no hard feelings :) I know you gotta value your work but 80 grand for a replica defeats the purpose someone would be interested in a replica to be honest. They are seeking replica's because it is supposed to be cheaper than the actual car xD

76mx

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2016, 06:06:38 PM »
Hey no hard feelings, it is all good. I had lunch today with two of my best friends who each own car dealerships. I asked them about a service like this and they said they both used one. If I understand it all correctly, anytime someone searches for one of their models, that lead is found and referred to them. They pay $25 per lead and both agreed that about 10% of them become closed deals, making the total lead payment for each sale right at $250. They also both agreed that the average new car sale is $30-$35,000. Using these numbers, leads generated for an $80,000 car should be worth about $700 or a little less, at least in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I do not feel greedy about offering $2,000.   

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2016, 05:41:20 PM »
Wrenn, think about this. $50,000 or so for molds and then you need to outfit and stock a fiberglass shop, another $50,000. Then another $50,000 worth of parts and purchasing WD deals with your 30-40 vendors to get their price right, then at least 1,000 man hours to figure out the first one. At 40 hours a week, that is two years of assembly labor that has to be paid for, not counting the additional R&D labor, sales and marketing labor, and someone on the phone taking calls, which is a full time job by itself. This is all assuming you already have a facility and tooling. If not, add some more money. Spending a quarter million dollars or more to go into the replica business seems the long way around to come out with a free car.

Steve Temple, editor of Reincarnation Magazine (formerly Carbuilder Magazine) called me yesterday and asked if he had my permission to return your call and give you my name as the legit builder that they would recommend. I told him yes.

Building these isn't my MO, my main focus is ranking websites / bringing the customers. If somebody has the skills and vision I will make it happen, it is not about me doing this solo, I think it is incredibly hard for ANYONE to do ANYTHING solo in life :) but thats just my experience. If you guys know of anyone talented and in it for the passion let me know :)   
and on a side note, if you had made a better proposal of something way less than your 800,000 $ profit before being able to make one for me then I would have been more open but just that alone and the fact you wont come down shows me that I wouldn't want to work with you anyhow..
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:47:53 AM by Superman »

lambobuilder

• Liked: 208
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
    • Lambobuilder
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2016, 04:27:12 PM »

76mx

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2016, 04:21:30 PM »

faker

• Liked: 26
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2016, 03:56:22 PM »
hey I haven't had the chance to call you yet, I will give you a call and you can come over to my house and take a look at my murci project being that you love on the same town as me, and once you see it and you see how extensive it is building a replica you might have a change of heart.

my car is 80% done depending on how you look at the situation, that is considering I half @$$ everything that's left on it.

in the eyes of the builders on this forum they would probably say my car is 40 or maybe 50% completed.

You can half a$$ it and as 76mx once told a a fellow on this forum if you want to cheap it out like that you will certainly have a car that will look resemble a lambo but it's still going to be a car cry and you probably will be called out.

maybe you should try your hand at the "build section" and take a look at purplelp670svs build and just scroll through the pages of that man's build and take a look at the amount of craftsmanship and effort and time it takes to build a quality build. his build is probably one of the best builds I have ever seen.

If he's telling you it then it's for a reason, if anyone's knows the process of building a replica it's the guys right here posting that know first hand.

with that said just be careful because scams happen all the time in this hobby and I say 99% of people who come into this like you get screwed over and learn the hard way, and see that's what purplesv is trying to save you from that by just being really up front.

I got screwed over man, and I lost a lot of cash and felt really stupid. lucky I had the people around here when it all collapsed.

try and not take it personal, I say we all start directing you in how to get a lambo replica of your own and screw the "manufacturing lambos" because this is a massive lawsuit waiting to happen my friend.

Plus how spacial is it if everyone could have a replica for nothing?

I'll call you in a couple hours just keep a open mind about all this. and knowing me I can get you directed in the right direction on how to go about getting one.

Sorry my English is really bad so please look past any spelling errors.

lambocars

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2016, 12:39:26 PM »
this price is for all murci molds all parts necessary ....more 60 molds

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2016, 12:33:47 PM »
murcielago coupe.  24000 euro

24k for a mold?

lambocars

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2016, 11:44:18 AM »
murcielago coupe.  24000 euro