Author Topic: Soon to be available...6.0 Wheels made from billet! Decent Prices!!!  (Read 2018 times)

drumseven

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Heath Youmans
Re: Soon to be available...6.0 Wheels made from billet! Decent Prices!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 10:48:16 AM »
Hey 98, i am also in MI been building my Diablo roadster for just over 5year's ,wouldn't mind checking out what ya got going shear some build stories ,

diablodoc

• Liked: 28
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 08:56:06 AM »
I know what you mean about starting too late.  When I first started by Diablo build about 5-6 years ago things were really hopping.  But there are still a number of us out here so please keep us posted on any parts you may offer.

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 07:55:26 AM »
Definitely keep us posted and post pics of your progress

camarogod98

• Liked: 15
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Soon to be available...6.0 Wheels made from billet! Decent Prices!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 06:05:45 PM »
I am a machinist by trade. Im in the process of building a Diablo 6.0 using an MMBrazil body and a modified NAERC chassis to handle more power. It feels like im 10 years late on starting this project so things are more expensive and harder to get now. Ive looked for a set of diablo 6.0 wheels for over 3 years and never found a set for up 10K. They just dont exist anymore. soooo

Im making my own out of forged billet. The CAD work is done for these. These will be made from forged 6061 and should be lighter/ stronger than the OEM $16K wheels. This also allows me to make them in any offset/width you desire. I am located in michigan and when production starts you will be welcome to stop out to my shop. Im trying to finish up my chassis this winter.

My target price for these wheels in stock width and offset is $6500 a set..Made from BILLET!!!

Follow this thread for updates in the coming months. This project is going to happen.
I am also working on billet 5 axis machined door outer lift  handles, inner door release handles and a few other products for the diablo. my parts will be higher quality and cheaper than OEM.