Author Topic: Greetings from New York City  (Read 987 times)

dubbellagio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Greetings from New York City
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 03:04:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  What engine are you looking for?  Are you concerned with sound and performance at all?

Yes you are right about a lot of scammers....that goes with cars in general but reolicas and kit cars the scammers are preying off someones dreams so just be careful out there.

Sound and performance are also a must. Forgot to mention that. Engine can be anything from a stock fiero to a 3800sc as long as its tuned to sound great.

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: Greetings from New York City
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 02:29:11 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  What engine are you looking for?  Are you concerned with sound and performance at all?

Yes you are right about a lot of scammers....that goes with cars in general but reolicas and kit cars the scammers are preying off someones dreams so just be careful out there.

dubbellagio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Greetings from New York City
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 12:00:53 PM »
Hello everyone.

I am new to the car kit scene and trying to gain some knowledge in it.
I'm 30 years old from new york city manhattan. Born and raised here.
I always wanted a Lamborghini but the maintenance cost is drastically an out right abuse. Lol
Been looking to get a real gallardo but when I see the murcielago, I just want to get one but then I think of the overall service cost etc...

I'll be in the market looking for a build one already (1:1 replica) Ready to spend the right amount of $$$$ for it.
I will say this, I've come to learn that there are a lot of scammers in this game. JESUS CHRIST!!! WHY????
Therefor I will be very careful and always meeting in person.
There is no room for error for me as why I want an identical "automatic" murcielago.
With paddle shifters and every single right switch in the car, engine cover etc...
Anyway, thank you for taking your time to read this.