Author Topic: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!  (Read 18588 times)

Wrenn (Banned)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: New ~ looking for legit Lamborghini Replica Builders!
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2016, 11:52:42 AM »
Banned  ::wave
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 01:27:29 PM by Superman »

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2016, 08:51:05 PM »
Wrenn, sorry I have misunderstood you again. In the video you say that "We have a Lambo replica business" with your "Friend Rob" and "$1,000 down will start the project". It sounded like you were in the Lambo replica business and taking $1,000 down to start one. Since you are not in the Lambo replica business and not taking orders, and still searching for a builder so that you can take orders, let me offer a few things. First, there are at best five people (companies) in the world with the knowledge, infrastructure, reputation, and volume that could benefit from your offer. If it has to be a Lambo replica, you are down to three, and only one left in the USA. Second, I cannot speak for the other four, but I am very certain that none of them would ever consider building a car as low as $80,000. Why should they? There is just no need to. Third, and again I cannot speak for them, but I will promise you that none of them will accept a $1,000 deposit to pull a body and start a chassis build.

yup i built the video "with little effort" before doing any contract with Rob. I was planning on doing more research on him but I was busy the week I was talking with him so I was pretty confident about him though and thought it was going to work out xD but since it didn't now I am looking again. I mean if it costs about 40k to build these and lets say it does take 200 man hours then hey thats not that bad. like a month at 50 hours a week... or even 30 hours a week for 2 months isn't bad. but in the end do you need 40 grand in profit to be happy? i mean if you had even half that at 60 k that is still 20 bands for each car that's built. and if you had the crew you can make them happen more often with a little assembly line. The wheel is not being reinvented here.. just a different model. I can bring in the customers.. and yes the cheaper the car then the more customers will come in and be happy to pay because of the availability to them.

One of the reasons he was banned must be for failing Economics 101. Rather than invest $40,000 and sell a car for $80,000, he wants to double my amount of customers so I can sell them for $60,000 and make $20,000. And the second way I only make the same amount of money for twice the work BEFORE I PAY HIS COMMISSION. This reminds me of my two buddies that bought a truck and went into business by going down to the Valley and bringing back loads of watermelons to sell up here in the Metroplex. They were paying $2 per watermelon and selling them here for $1. At the end of the first day, they decided that they were going to need a bigger truck if they were going to be successful. 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:57:10 PM by 76mx »

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2016, 10:07:52 AM »
Wrenn The Reviewer has been ban from LamboClone for a multitude of reasons within this thread.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2016, 03:55:59 AM »
Wrenn I gave you the websites of two legit builders
V8archie and kitcarmike

Since you're in Colorado I'll give you another one closer to you
Fieroking.com

These are all legit builders .  And I'm guessing not one will work with you .

First of all the promotional video you did had the voice of a kid maybe 18-20 years old . I assume that's you .

Second of all even for a quick promo video the quality is terrible and any 12 year old with basic iMovie and YouTube skills can make a far better video . For $5 I can get a professional video made on fiverr.com

Third you keep talking about your search engine experience but provided absolutely no examples of your prior projects that were so successful. What business is going to partner with you with no proof of your capabilities ? Only another scammer like Rob.  Your videos you've made a month ago for carpet cleaning companies have less then 5 views!! You have no YouTube following

Fourth , even if this was just a test video , you lost all credibility by promoting rob and making the false promises you made on that video !! Look, the majority of people who spend money on kit cars are here and you just proved yourself as a scammer looking to get $1000 deposits out of people when you don't even have a builder who will start any car for that much

Fifth , as stated it takes more like 2500 hours to build a lambo replica not 200 hours . Now you do the math and figure out how much it really costs to build these .

So what have we here ?
A kid with no experience , no business sense , no concept of the product they are trying to sell , no legit builder to partner with , asking for $1000 deposits

If you don't start coming clean the next phone call you can expect on your phone number is from the local authorities because what you are doing is known as WIRE FRAUD
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 07:22:12 AM by Tusabes »

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2016, 10:11:17 PM »
Wren,
Straight up-
(1)You came on here saying you can sell cars because your an expert on advertising.
(2)You said you wanted a replica so it would help your business.
(3)Your asking people for 1000 dollars down so they can have a replica. So now your selling them?
(4) My guess is you really live in Phoenix, I'll call Rob later this week to verify.

So who are you really. Do you really think someone here is going to send you a 1000 bucks so you can build them a car.

Don't mean to be harsh but Murci-me said it right. Another person coming on the forum... Your over your head son. I think your intention is get someone to hand you over a replica for your work. Replicas are not cheap. You need to start with at least 30,000 and expect a two+ year build
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

RT

• Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2016, 09:06:39 PM »
Wrenn The Reviewer
Maybe I have you all wrong.  You sound like someone with a lot of experience.  Please fill us in on your experience and successes.  That should remove all doubters and you could be taken more seriously.
Where are you from?
What education do you have?
How old are you?
What experience do you have in the automotive world?
What experience do you have in marketing?
What is your biggest achievement?
Are you married?
Do you have any children?
What do you drive?
If we feel more comfortable with you, you will be better received.
So how about it?  Fill us in.

RT
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2016, 09:00:42 PM »
I think I spent close to 120 hours just doing my doors and power windows lol. I think if Rob is going to be the builder, the customer should expect a painted car without doors

Wrenn The Reviewer

• Liked: 4
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2016, 08:12:38 PM »
I actually know Robb, got nothing against him, and never have. I have had beers with him. Sold him a supercharged car and parts throughout the years. 

Wren, you strike me as someone trying to sell how to advertise your product stuff. I would consider you a spammer on here as I find this forum is meant for serious builders. Not really sure why everyone is giving you the attention they are.

-- hey whatever you think. I just know I can help anybody in the world..and hey I want a cool looking car so I know I can make someone lots of money by funneling all (if not a majoirty) of the work of building replica lambos to them. So yeah I am pretty useful but without the builder I can't make it happen, of course. But hey a spammer and made only one thread? hmmm not the most impressive post on here. I find a lot of people throwing their opinions out there and that really helps nobody. so I just reply to them letting them know whats up.

You are seriously delusional if you think it will take only 40k and 200 man hours to build one of these.
Please, please don't insult the real builders here who know better than that.
If you had any idea of what it really takes to build a replica Lamborghini that a buyer would accept you would not even speak to real builders with this plan.
Have you even seen a replica builder's car?  Have you asked them what it took to get it built?  Have you even built a scale model car?
I do not mean to insult you.  Please don't insult us.
Your plan is full of "I can make money off of these guys" without the reality of possibility.
Maybe a different site will be more receptive.  Lamborghinis are the most difficult replicas to build and impossible to be made under your parameters and still have a car people will accept.

RT

I do not care what parameters people think it takes to do anything,  I am putting it out there what i want and if someone wants to help make it happen then they will. but so far it seems a lot of solo builders with no trust in anyone but some other fellow solo builders out there. That seem to think because they did something a certain way there is no way to do it better.. hmm what if all the legit people here actually combined efforts made a team whom dedicated to building? oh right I would assume most people here don't risk money to do what they want in life, they probably risk their life to get a controlled amount of money each month. That's the difference between me and most. don't get it twisted.no man is better than me they just dedicated their life in a different direction... why would I try to trace their footsteps when I can save years of time and just have them be successful? yeah I don't need to build anything because I will be able to afford the real thing soon, I just was trying this to see who actually had the gusto to make it happen. so far lots of talk. and if you think i was just here to make money i would have taken 76mx's offer on 2k a deal. but I didn't like the deal so I refused. Hey I believe in you guys, question is if you believe in you.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 08:15:49 PM by Wrenn The Reviewer »

Neils88

• Liked: 134
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2016, 07:01:41 PM »
200 hours?  Seriously?  FYI Wrenn... more like 2500-3000 hours (or more...). 

RT

• Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2016, 06:53:49 PM »

I mean if it costs about 40k to build these and lets say it does take 200 man hours then hey thats not that bad. like a month at 50 hours a week... or even 30 hours a week for 2 months isn't bad. but in the end do you need 40 grand in profit to be happy? i mean if you had even half that at 60 k that is still 20 bands for each car that's built. and if you had the crew you can make them happen more often with a little assembly line. The wheel is not being reinvented here.. just a different model. I can bring in the customers.. and yes the cheaper the car then the more customers will come in and be happy to pay because of the availability to them.
[/quote]

You are seriously delusional if you think it will take only 40k and 200 man hours to build one of these.
Please, please don't insult the real builders here who know better than that.
If you had any idea of what it really takes to build a replica Lamborghini that a buyer would accept you would not even speak to real builders with this plan.
Have you even seen a replica builder's car?  Have you asked them what it took to get it built?  Have you even built a scale model car?
I do not mean to insult you.  Please don't insult us.
Your plan is full of "I can make money off of these guys" without the reality of possibility.
Maybe a different site will be more receptive.  Lamborghinis are the most difficult replicas to build and impossible to be made under your parameters and still have a car people will accept.

RT
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2016, 06:47:10 PM »
I actually know Robb, got nothing against him, and never have. I have had beers with him. Sold him a supercharged car and parts throughout the years. 

Wren, you strike me as someone trying to sell how to advertise your product stuff. I would consider you a spammer on here as I find this forum is meant for serious builders. Not really sure why everyone is giving you the attention they are.
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

eddie

• Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2016, 06:37:00 PM »
 hmm 200hrs two months done , That  would be awesome.
bur it may look like that

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2016, 06:31:38 PM »
Wrenn the reviewer https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxdWYKxPh9U

I saw your YouTube video you did for Rob, to my experience understanding from marketing and business perspective his replicar business is basically on life support... Your the guy who's coming in to hopefully revive it.

If Rob wants to be big like he was once before he needs to get on Camera and address a lot of his wrong doings and own up. Not have someone else do it. Working for the Marine Corps we were taught customer service and that's what either makes and breaks a business. Rob needs to pull up his big boy pants and do it himself and cut out any middle men shielding him from anyone. Because anyone tied to Joe at Inland exotics has been proven to be cancerous to this community from scamming people out of money or providing them with a shitty product after charging someone 35k to build it.

The sad part is that Rob is more than capable of doing it. I believe he can! He has the talent to build cars, yet he keeps reinventing himself and falling back into his same old ways. Again I'm not knocking his business but I've sat on the kit car side lines for years now and this is what I'm seeing from him. Producing a video claiming you're legit is not the answer. Super replicas does the same thing, same with Las Vegas replicas and every other scammer who continues to kill the kit car industry for the worse.

Rob has a lot of work ahead of him and my advice is he for one needs to build products and actually sell them to people before claiming he's the best in the business, again he builds cool cars, best in the business? Hell no! Stop being so darn ignorant when people like Murcie-me and Jets303 just to name a few have built far more accurate cars in which I've seen in person, I've seen one of his products in person and it's not even a close match. Not trying to sound like a D### but he needs to take a step back and focus on becoming a great resource .

I'm in San Diego but I make frequent trips to Phoenix and as a matter of fact I may be relocating there very soon, I'll be back there for Christmas time. I can help you and Rob back on your feet by not only providing videos and pics from an unpaid and unbiased source(me) in which I'd be willing to slap together a video and take pics and put my own word out there, but at the same time I'm not going to put my name on something that's bad for this hobby. But please understand my words are harsh but I don't sugar coat nonsense, I'd really like to see more lambo kits hit the market again but with all these scammers and bad experiences it's killed it completely!

thanks for heads up but I have chosen not to work with rob, since he is real flaky and until i meet him in person it wouldn't work out. I mean hey if you want to introduce me to some people who actually do this so I can work out some business I would be happy to get it rolling. I got the site already built up and about to start ranking soon so I will be actively looking for good hard workers in this business!

Wrenn The Reviewer

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2016, 05:37:55 PM »
Wrenn, sorry I have misunderstood you again. In the video you say that "We have a Lambo replica business" with your "Friend Rob" and "$1,000 down will start the project". It sounded like you were in the Lambo replica business and taking $1,000 down to start one. Since you are not in the Lambo replica business and not taking orders, and still searching for a builder so that you can take orders, let me offer a few things. First, there are at best five people (companies) in the world with the knowledge, infrastructure, reputation, and volume that could benefit from your offer. If it has to be a Lambo replica, you are down to three, and only one left in the USA. Second, I cannot speak for the other four, but I am very certain that none of them would ever consider building a car as low as $80,000. Why should they? There is just no need to. Third, and again I cannot speak for them, but I will promise you that none of them will accept a $1,000 deposit to pull a body and start a chassis build.

yup i built the video "with little effort" before doing any contract with Rob. I was planning on doing more research on him but I was busy the week I was talking with him so I was pretty confident about him though and thought it was going to work out xD but since it didn't now I am looking again. I mean if it costs about 40k to build these and lets say it does take 200 man hours then hey thats not that bad. like a month at 50 hours a week... or even 30 hours a week for 2 months isn't bad. but in the end do you need 40 grand in profit to be happy? i mean if you had even half that at 60 k that is still 20 bands for each car that's built. and if you had the crew you can make them happen more often with a little assembly line. The wheel is not being reinvented here.. just a different model. I can bring in the customers.. and yes the cheaper the car then the more customers will come in and be happy to pay because of the availability to them.

76mx

• Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2016, 05:02:41 PM »