For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects For Sale

Diablo Replica for Sale

(1/4) > >>

minihawn:

--- Quote from: JJS SE30 on October 21, 2017, 09:04:41 PM ---Car has been sold!  It should be on the road by spring and can't wait to see the finished product.   ::beers

--- End quote ---
Joy and sadness all at the same time. :-[ ::wave :)

JJS SE30:
Car has been sold!  It should be on the road by spring and can't wait to see the finished product.   ::beers

JJS SE30:
Just throwing this out there for everyone that might be interested in the car but are sending me email addresses for communication.  I don't check or get to my emails nearly as often as I should, so with the amount of interest in the car it my be beneficial to send me a phone number since that would speed the process up for any serious potential buyers.  Thxs for your cooperation!  J

minihawn:
Im back in school at the moment (for another year) or i promise you! Id take her off your hands! My hopes is to trade my hummer H3+some cash for another kit once i graduate. Yours better be gone by then! But Seriously, good luck selling her!

JJS SE30:
Minihawn, I totally agree with you!  It kind of fathoms me when people who say they are serious and want to buy a replica however they never even come and look at them.  Then you spend countless hours back and forth texting, sending pic's then sending more & more of the same pic's in addition to the famous comment "well I don't know how I would be able to come get it." ???  I know when I want something I make it happen, research it ::study, compare pricing, set up plans and equipment to get it but never buy without taking the time to go look at it first.  Hopefully I will get a serious buyer but if not, it will stay in the garage until I get to it.  With that being said, well I have nothing more to say but ::duh ::scratch.  Later! J 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version