How To - Tips > Doors

Countach window frames

<< < (3/4) > >>

76mx:
Aardvark,
    Let me send you some love but don't shoot the messenger. Countach stuff is my specialty but here is the problem. I have documented 36 different window sizes for 36 different kit manufacturers, there is probably more, this is what I know of. And just like Lambo, the left side does not match the right side, so there are at least 72 different window frames. I have four foot sticks of Stainless Steel channel that is very close to OEM dimensions and fits currently available window felts, but you are on your own from there.

Charley 

★Murci-Me★:
It would really help knowing which Countach kit you have. There were several different manufactures and each varies in dimension from the others, meaning that as far as the windows go its very unlikely you will find a single frame that fits every model.

Neils88:

--- Quote from: Aardvark on May 14, 2017, 07:17:16 PM ---Seeing people looking but I'm not feeling any love as a newby.

--- End quote ---

I'm happy to send you love...but can't help you with Countach pieces.

Have you tried Eurospares.com?  Best source for new and used parts.  No clue if they'll have anything useful for you, but worth checking it out.

RT:
Aardvark...
That is a really nice Countach you have.
Not all viewers are Countach people so don't think anyone is ignoring you.
Does any part of your side window retract now?  If so what is the track like?  Why is your track not good enough to have the window work powered or not?
I do not know of many Countach builds let alone those with power windows.  The window only moves a short distance, do you really want to go through all the work to make it powered?
Whatever you do, I wish you the best.

RT

Aardvark:
Seeing people looking but I'm not feeling any love as a newby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version