The Forum > Events & Shows

Carlisle Show 2018 T-Shirt?

(1/4) > >>

88.5countach:

--- Quote from: sisqocracker on April 04, 2018, 09:13:01 AM ---Thanks for the try though.  I'll probably come up with my own then for the fumes car.  I was liking the idea last year: 200 MPH? How about 200 MPG?

Regards,
Coop

--- End quote ---

No worries Jim.

200 MPH? How about 200 MPG?   Do it Coop I love that!  Even if it not immediately achievable its a Goal!

sisqocracker:
Thanks for the try though.  I'll probably come up with my own then for the fumes car.  I was liking the idea last year: 200 MPH? How about 200 MPG?

Regards,
Coop

01Lambiero:
Due to circumstances WAY BEYOND my control, the t-shirts can't be printed DUE TO LAMBORGHINI TRADE MARK VIOLATIONS COPYRITE LAWS BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  Maybe I can get them thru Lower Slobovia.  Sorry guys, but it's a NO GO.  ::scratch ::tongue :-[ :'(

01Lambiero:
The order for the custom t-shirts to be delivered at the Carlisle Show May 18th, 19th will be sent in on Saturday, April 7th.  Last chance to order is this week.  Thanks
I have orders for Coop, AB, and Rodrieguz so far.
Jim

01Lambiero:
Yes, I am taking orders to be delivered at the 2018 Carlisle Import & Performance car show on May 18-19th.  I didn't like the looks of the shirts from one company as the bull emblem was tinted the same color as the shirt so I found another one that prints to my liking.  Other colors looked fine.  If you look at the pictures that I originally posted, you can see what I mean. ::scratch :-\ :'(
Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version