Author Topic: Diablo Replica for Sale  (Read 6368 times)

minihawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 84
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: Diablo Replica for Sale
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2017, 03:02:15 PM »
Car has been sold!  It should be on the road by spring and can't wait to see the finished product.   ::beers
Joy and sadness all at the same time. :-[ ::wave :)
Fate has no choice

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2017, 09:04:41 PM »
Car has been sold!  It should be on the road by spring and can't wait to see the finished product.   ::beers

JJS SE30

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 04:31:20 PM »
Just throwing this out there for everyone that might be interested in the car but are sending me email addresses for communication.  I don't check or get to my emails nearly as often as I should, so with the amount of interest in the car it my be beneficial to send me a phone number since that would speed the process up for any serious potential buyers.  Thxs for your cooperation!  J

minihawn

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2017, 01:26:41 PM »
Im back in school at the moment (for another year) or i promise you! Id take her off your hands! My hopes is to trade my hummer H3+some cash for another kit once i graduate. Yours better be gone by then! But Seriously, good luck selling her!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:28:17 PM by minihawn »
Fate has no choice

JJS SE30

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2017, 10:13:56 AM »
Minihawn, I totally agree with you!  It kind of fathoms me when people who say they are serious and want to buy a replica however they never even come and look at them.  Then you spend countless hours back and forth texting, sending pic's then sending more & more of the same pic's in addition to the famous comment "well I don't know how I would be able to come get it." ???  I know when I want something I make it happen, research it ::study, compare pricing, set up plans and equipment to get it but never buy without taking the time to go look at it first.  Hopefully I will get a serious buyer but if not, it will stay in the garage until I get to it.  With that being said, well I have nothing more to say but ::duh ::scratch.  Later! J 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 10:15:30 AM by JJS SE30 »

minihawn

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 10:31:02 PM »
I cant believe no one has purchased this kit by now! I dont want to see another post about someone saying there looking for a good quality partial build until this one is sold!
Fate has no choice

Bluwolf

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 04:17:29 PM »
Pm sent

JJS SE30

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 12:25:33 PM »
Ok fellas, I had a pending deal/trade on my car and the end result was it didn't work out.  We were never able to meet being a few states away in addition to the trade i was going to accept had a bad motor in it.  With all that being said it is still available for a first come first serve basis simply because every time I say I will hold it for someone it does not work out and I miss potential buyers.  For all the others that contacted me on purchasing the car here is the official "its still available notice" that I said I would post.  Thanks and hope to hear back from the other interests.  J

Viperrt10gts

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2017, 06:37:03 PM »
Hello fellow Cloners and Forum Members!
     It took a lot of thought for me to come to this conclusion but I am just throwing it out there for a different price at the time being.  After tracking down many parts, Lambo emblems, my quest currently has come down to an end.  The only parts I don't have is the instrument gauges/panel, shifter plate & nob, and rear center console because of particular customizing I wanted to do when finished.  Ok about the car.  I had the car around 5yrs now and the story about the car is as follows.  It was build and completed on a stretched Fiero chassis in the late 90's early 2000's and its was a working driving road/show worthy replica.  Sometime in its life, during a period when it was in a storage facility, the car was damaged.  I purchased the car sometime after that and had slowly been getting it ready.  The car is a Special Edition 30th Anniversary style.  It has a GM Tune Port V8 that is horizontally mounted and matted to a Porsche 5spd 914 transmission.  I have all the AGP glass, windshield, door glass, and quarter glass, all new in boxes/crates.  All the emblems are there and are new.  I have the molded fiberglass Diablo style seats(not covered) and a set of new low profile racing seats that look like Diablo's that are in a box with Bull logo's for them.  It has original 1994 style Diablo wheels, not replica's.  Brand new Michelin tire's in storage bags that are correct factory sizes.  All 4 cross drilled brake rotors and I have the large Brembo replica caliper covers that are new in packaging.  Just put a new drive belt on the motor and bought (2) new batteries for it.  There is probably much more but I have not gone through the boxes.  The car will need repainted, it acquired some dings, chips, scratches ect...from moving one place to another.  The interior will need redone and gone over as well.  Car needs gone over as well from sitting.  I can text more pics of the emblems ect. if needed.  Car price now is $12,750.00, so please only if you are "SERIOUSLY" interested send me a message because I had several "I'm gonna buyers" but in the end my time was wasted.  If you done your research you know how much time is spent in building these cars.  I live in N.E. Ohio and can show the car in person and will answer any questions for serious inquiries.  Thxs J

Is your car still available?  I'm looking for a project and this looks nice and the price is right..

JJS SE30

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 08:44:55 PM »
Thxs for the replies guys.  I believe it is priced extremely, I mean extremely fair.  I hate even thinking about selling it for this take it away price but I would luv to see it go to the next Lambo replica enthusiast.  I wish I didn't compile myself with soo many projects.  lambocrazy I got a guy wanting to swap a turn key Z06 for it but I will PM after I speak with him over the details.  Thxs fellow cloners, take care!

lambocrazy

• Liked: 0
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 03:50:02 PM »
Interested if you still have it

FlankerG

• Liked: 1
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 12:09:44 PM »
 If this car is still available in about a year from now I'll definitely be interested it sucks I don't have a garage right now otherwise I would definitely be traveling to go pick it up

dthami2

• Davey T
  • Liked: 2
  • Countach, Murcielago, Testarossa, 2 Vendettas
    • Davey T Hamilton
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 11:14:47 AM »
now your in a good price range for the car.. 12k range is what i recommended almost 1 year ago.  hope somebody will buy this car and finish it.. i'd consider it but i have the travel bug and spending too much time traveling these days! good luck!
Davey T Hamilton

JJS SE30

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 03:34:02 PM »
pics

JJS SE30