Author Topic: 3800 Alternator relocate?'s  (Read 853 times)

Simple Man

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 3800 Alternator relocate?'s
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 02:09:07 PM »
I know that it is necessary to relocate the alternator to make deck clearance in the Fiero, but is it necessary in a replica build? I have my 3800 strapped in the cradle and ready to be put into my frame as soon as I pick up an AC compressor, alternator, and belts. That's another question, are the stock belts used with the Alternator relocate? Or do I need to search for a different belt?  Thanks for any info!

I dont think the alternator relocate it is required.  I used FieroRog on Pennocks, for my relocate bracket, He supplied the belt numbers, but I cant remember if it was used......

gates # K 060815
or
gates # K 060810 shorter
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 02:25:02 PM by Simple Man »

minuteman3282

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
3800 Alternator relocate?'s
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 10:44:45 AM »
I know that it is necessary to relocate the alternator to make deck clearance in the Fiero, but is it necessary in a replica build? I have my 3800 strapped in the cradle and ready to be put into my frame as soon as I pick up an AC compressor, alternator, and belts. That's another question, are the stock belts used with the Alternator relocate? Or do I need to search for a different belt?  Thanks for any info!