The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

Long time researcher

(1/6) > >>

76mx:
Vanorin,
   Actually yes there is much news. I have known for several weeks that the first body was at least another four months off, not necessarily the fault of Carlos. I have just learned in the last few days that the first body is not coming, again not necessarily the fault of Carlos. All of the Aventador stuff that has been accumulating here is leaving soon, and I am not sad to see it go. When it appeared that I would be contracted to build several of them, I was looking forward to that project in spite of the fact that it would take away time and effort from my Chupacabra project. Still, I would have greatly enjoyed the challenge of that project. Now that the decision not to proceed has been made for me, I readily admit that my time and effort for the near future can be more sensibly spent on the Chupacabra. 

Vanorin287:
76mx --
Any update on the bodies from Carlos? I am curious to see where the situation stands now, from last we spoke.

76mx:
Thank you Vanorin, and your twenty bucks is on the way.

Vanorin287:
Just an update for anyone interested in builds -- Charley is the man. He is very detailed, thorough, and provides his honest opinion. We talked on the phone for a great deal of time, and he was clear and concise. Wish there were more people like him in this niche.

Hopefully the slow-down of the Aventador Kit clears up and we can see some truly amazing builds happen. It's really awesome to browse these forums and see all the great builds. Since I can't really offer much advice on build/mechanical issues, I feel like a total leecher  ???

If any of you guys need assistance with anything electrical (need pcb designs/boards), or software (mobile/web/applications) let me know -- will provide guidance or code something up  ;D

Looking forward to seeing some new builds!

aventcar:

--- Quote from: Vanorin287 on June 26, 2017, 09:04:22 AM ---Tusabes --
Understood. Really like your idea of driving a replica and seeing how it goes. Would anyone here be cool with letting me drive theirs?
::beers

aventcar --
Nice to meet you. If you require some assistance with electronics / software, let me know. I might be able to assist.

76mx --
Let me know when you have a few mins to chat, I can give you a quick call.
Even if I can't contribute in regards to mechanical help, more than happy to help anyone here on the forums with electrical/software issues; not just limited to cars. If there is some funky behavior on the dash, I can reverse engineer the firmware and prob. get close to original functionality.

--- End quote ---
thanks Vanorin287 i will let you know if i require guidance from you , i have a lot of draws and diagrams focused on the interiors especially on the dashboard and instrument panels to give more realisms to my proyect. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version