The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

Long time researcher

<< < (2/6) > >>

76mx:
I answer 24/7 but will be occupied most of Friday making the final body plans and most of the weekend with a client picking up a GT40.

Charley Strickland
940-781-5455

Vanorin287:
Tusabes --
Understood. Really like your idea of driving a replica and seeing how it goes. Would anyone here be cool with letting me drive theirs?
::beers

aventcar --
Nice to meet you. If you require some assistance with electronics / software, let me know. I might be able to assist.

76mx --
Let me know when you have a few mins to chat, I can give you a quick call.
Even if I can't contribute in regards to mechanical help, more than happy to help anyone here on the forums with electrical/software issues; not just limited to cars. If there is some funky behavior on the dash, I can reverse engineer the firmware and prob. get close to original functionality.

aventcar:

--- Quote from: ncrazyballa on June 25, 2017, 07:25:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: aventcar on June 24, 2017, 11:22:21 PM ---Soon i go put new pictures of my best parts and  my buid dairy on my  turnkey car
 :)

--- End quote ---
ZF
how much for the head lights?

--- End quote ---
i sellingfor $ 1,500 us dlls only for my kits customers and $ 2,600 us dlls others ,i go to prepare a new pack for my kit abouth interiors the console buttons panel and the universal instrument panel replica based on the new models ( centenario and new 2017 aventador ) with the big rpm gauge digital light replica  if will be a cost of  $1,400 us dlls.

ncrazyballa:

--- Quote from: aventcar on June 24, 2017, 11:22:21 PM ---Soon i go put new pictures of my best parts and  my buid dairy on my  turnkey car
 :)

--- End quote ---

how much for the head lights?

Tusabes:
Aventcar is Carlos .

he has had a terrible Time delivering an actual product . I think there was only one body he managed to deliver to Europe .

In the kit car world , no one wants to answer hours of questions without a deposit in hand . All the companies you mentioned (super replica , roblp640, carkitinc) are either scanners or long gone .

76mx and aventcar are not scammers . But they will want a deposit and also don't have a product ready to buy and take home today . They will also cost you way more then $50k to finish if hiring someone to do the work .

I don't think you fully recognize that 97% of builds , even ones where tons of progress have been made , are eventually abandoned and it becomes a nightmare rather than a dream . Even this sites founder abandoned his build . For these reasons I recommend you buy a running /driving replica you can test drive and inspect . You can enjoy it today and make small improvements to personalize it , since no kit car is ever "done ". They are all projects .  You won't find a completed aventador but can find running and driving replica diablos and murcielago in the $30-40k range . Check eBay motors kit car subcategory

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version