For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects Wanted

im looking for a lambo project

<< < (2/3) > >>

dashpiece:
looking for a aventador / mucie too  ::beers

--- Quote from: ★Murci-Me★ on July 18, 2017, 09:51:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gas_king on July 18, 2017, 07:41:48 AM ---my budget is 10k not 5 i dont even know who you are

--- End quote ---

10K? As in $10,000? Wow, good luck with that.

--- End quote ---

★Murci-Me★:

--- Quote from: Gas_king on July 18, 2017, 07:41:48 AM ---my budget is 10k not 5 i dont even know who you are

--- End quote ---

10K? As in $10,000? Wow, good luck with that.

01Lambiero:
GK:  I hope that you find what you are looking for but a project is not inexpensive.  All of the body manufacturers in the US were threatened by Audi to be sued if they did not stop making bodies.  You have to go outside the US to buy one.  Price of a good body is around $8K-$10K.  Next you are going to have to decide what kind of chassis you want (custom, fiero, MR2, sbc, Lt1, BMW, V-6 etc.).  What kind of trans.  Can you tell if a chassis has been built properly?  What are your mechanical skills (welding, electrical, body, etc.)  Watch Ebay and you might find something for around $15k-$20k. But without looking firsthand, you can't tell the quality by seeing pictures.  Happy hunting but if I were you, I would save up some more cash first.  Never pay $ without seeing what you are paying for and getting what you're paying for.

Gas_king:
my budget is 10k not 5 i dont even know who you are

dashpiece:
his budget is around 5k

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version