Misc. Tech Drawings / Manuals > Technical Drawings

Aventador overhang

(1/2) > >>

01Lambiero:
You can save a lot of posts if you would scale your dimensions from a blueprint.
https://www.mypatentprints.com/product/lamborghini-patent-patent-print-wall-decor-automobile-decor-automobile-art-lamborghini-aventador-patent-lamborghini-blueprint/

Neils88:

--- Quote from: redewaan on July 30, 2017, 10:05:28 PM ---Hi. Thank you. Can you please measure the length of your door at the bottom in a hirizontal plane in mm or cm

--- End quote ---

The door is 42.2" in the horizontal plane

redewaan:
Hi. Thank you. Can you please measure the length of your door at the bottom in a hirizontal plane in mm or cm

Neils88:

--- Quote from: Neils88 on July 30, 2017, 08:06:43 PM ---I'm not sure what your required tolerances are...so these numbers might be off just a bit.  By my measurements, the front overhang is 41" and the rear overhang is 34".

--- End quote ---

Ok...I took a profile view of the Aventador and measured the front and rear overhangs as a function of a known dimension (wheelbase is 106.3").  From that it turns out that the front overhang is 37.7" and the rear overhang is 32.9".  Those numbers are more accurate than my trying to measure my car with a tape measure...   ::study  ::scratch

Neils88:
I'm not sure what your required tolerances are...so these numbers might be off just a bit.  By my measurements, the front overhang is 41" and the rear overhang is 34". 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version