The Forum > Other Topics

Which manufacturer??

(1/6) > >>

99Feeablo:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1841444932834308&id=100009064563131

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99Feeablo:

--- Quote from: 99Feeablo on September 03, 2017, 07:37:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: 99Feeablo on September 03, 2017, 07:23:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ccemn1 on August 27, 2017, 08:11:39 PM ---Just curious as to how you knew it was yours?

--- End quote ---
The small round fog lights in the front we're always a dead giveaway, and the wheel spacing in the rear and front and also the I FG front end shape, then it was a for sure thing when I went to Alabama to see it I knew every inch of that car....

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

99Feeablo:

--- Quote from: 99Feeablo on September 03, 2017, 07:23:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ccemn1 on August 27, 2017, 08:11:39 PM ---Just curious as to how you knew it was yours?

--- End quote ---
The small round fog lights in the front we're always a dead giveaway, and the wheel spacing in the rear and front and also the I FG front end shape, then it was a for sure thing when I went to Alabama to see it I knew every inch of that car....

--- End quote ---

99Feeablo:

--- End quote ---

Ccemn1:
Steve, did the windows used to go all the way down? Today they only open 3, or 4 inches. Also, did it have air conditioning?
I just took delivery on the car not even a week ago. The garage it's currently in, here in FL, is too small to be able to work on it and it's been raining the past 4 days! Can't even see if there's an AC compressor on the motor.
You never should have told me to rely on you for questions, because I'm sure I'm going to be a real PITA, but I really want to make this a #10 again.
Sorry, and thanks in advance, Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version