The Forum > Other Topics

Which manufacturer??

<< < (3/6) > >>

99Feeablo:
Yes! That is my old car from 2005-2007 or so, it's an IFG kit from Los Angles it replicates a 97 diablo. But previous owners have ruined a few things. The car was immaculate when I had it! Two nice trophies to prove it! I paid 46K back then. Just drove to AL and saw the car bout two months ago, please love that car for me (PLEASE) it has extreme sentimental value! My number is 559-816-0176 if I can ever help with anything I'll try, best of luck, Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccemn1:

--- Quote from: JJS SE30 on August 25, 2017, 06:44:43 PM ---Hey for what its worth and you already heard it, its an IFG/Phantom body.  I have an IFG and it has exact looks and dimensions etc......Let me know if you have any additional questions.  Good Luck with the title! J

--- End quote ---
Thank you, funny you should say that about the title. It took 4 days and 5 trips to the DMV to get it legal, even though it was just a transfer from FL title to FL title. Then, just today, I get a letter from State Farm insurance asking me to clarify the VIN #, or the State might start fining me for no insurance?!
I think the problem is because the VIN is only 10 numbers, while all other vehicles have about 16.

JJS SE30:
Hey for what its worth and you already heard it, its an IFG/Phantom body.  I have an IFG and it has exact looks and dimensions etc......Let me know if you have any additional questions.  Good Luck with the title! J

Ccemn1:
I just want to thank you guys for enlightening me, and apologize for what I'm sure will be many more questions to come!
In fact, here's another: Are the windows supposed to only open halfway? The switches & motors seem to function properly, and in liiking at the shape of the glass and body, I'm thinking that's all they can open?
Thanks in advance guys.

rodrieguz:
 last time the car is an ifg body. ::beers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version