Build Diaries > Aventador

ALERT!! "SCAMMER USING Carl Dome <aventcar@mail.com>

(1/2) > >>

aventcar:

--- Quote from: AdrianBurton on September 06, 2017, 10:00:45 PM ---this is why you should NEVER send money without seeing the product, or knowing who your money is going to
[/quote is true all deals or agreements must be made in person or through official platforms for the sale of vehicles, all customers who wish to buy a vehicle in the case of the aventador replica ,as far as I know there is none 100% finished for sale, in my opinion to make a deal should be 50% finished to be able to request a cash advance and the deal should be in person and with documents to support both parties, buyer and seller.
--- End quote ---

AdrianBurton:
this is why you should NEVER send money without seeing the product, or knowing who your money is going to

aventcar:
Soon i go make a video that exposes all liars on youtube which show real cars selling them as replicas so that they do not fall into their trap those who want to buy a replica in good faith ::stop

aventcar:
a man from puerto rico called me on the phone asking me about his money for the treatment of a car and threatening that he wants his money trying to frighten me

aztlan10nation:
Ok got it! Thanks for the awareness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version