Build Diaries > Murcielago

Where to find a kit

(1/3) > >>

am33r:
I listed it for sale, with pics

lambocars:
i have bat bodies

am33r:

--- Quote from: Bob03gt on September 21, 2017, 04:49:47 AM ---I've wanted to do a murcielago for a while. I was ready to pull the trigger and get a package from carkitinc and when I had the money the lambo kits were gone (I assume that's when Audi/Lamborghini went after them). Since then I bought a corvette and have invested quite a bit into that. I am probably going to put that up for sale and move forward with a new project. Am33r do you have pictures of your car?

--- End quote ---

I've been lazy but I will get you pics on Sunday (= It's an LP640 Roadster on a 95 MR2.

Bob03gt:
I actually really like that vaydor kit. Maybe that will be the route I take as a first kit car venture

Simple Man:

--- Quote from: 76mx on September 21, 2017, 10:26:20 AM ---Bob03,
   Carl at Duraflex has a Murcie body kit, much nicer quality than Carkitinc. In a recent conversation with Simple Man, I have learned that it is likely based on the same G28 as the Murcie of Carkitinc. Either way, there is your body. I have Murcie molds as well, but am not interested. On the other hand, if you would be interested in a Chupacabra, we are aiming for a December 1st roll out date.

--- End quote ---

Roadster kit only and G28 size per conversation with Carl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version