Author Topic: New light?  (Read 1273 times)

Ccemn1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 22
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: New light?
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 02:21:17 PM »
No, These are actual lights, kind of like parking lights, that are on whenever the lights are on.
My reverse lights are the large, rectangular clear (White) ones, just inside of these on either side.
The small round ones, between the reverse lights and these are reflectors.

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 12:53:46 PM »
Look at some detail pic of the real Lamborghini Diablo. If you are updating it then go with as close as you can to the factory Diablo.
The rectangle red is a reflector not an actual light. Your brake lights are next to the turn signal lights above and not in the lower fender.
The clear reverse light are either in the lower fender or at the end of the center grills depending on your model.
But its your Diablo and you can do what you want with it anyways!

I would recommend you create one listing/message chain this way you can always go back to all your ask and repairs rather then searching through this forum for a specific ask/topic later on

Just my 2cents

CCIE
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:57:00 PM by CCIE »

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 12:32:43 PM »
Try to see if there are part numbers at the bottom of the light or the inside of the light.  If so type in the google search--"red marker light with the part numbers" that are on it, something should come up.  TTYL J

Ccemn1

• Liked: 22
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
New light?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 08:48:28 AM »
Rehabing an IFG Diablo I just bought. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I might be able to buy one of these lights?
I've exhausted all the Pep Boys, Advance Auto and Auto Zones.
Thanks in advance.