How To - Tips > Steering / Suspension

Which Axles?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Simple Man:

--- Quote from: Ccemn1 on December 17, 2017, 05:24:44 PM ---No one rebuild CV joints. You replace the half shaft, it's half the time and half the price.

--- End quote ---

Then replace it !!

My axle to short , they made a new piece to extend it and put it all back together.... I move forward!!

Ccemn1:
No one rebuild CV joints. You replace the half shaft, it's half the time and half the price.

★Murci-Me★:
He said he didn't have a broken axel Bill, that's what makes all this so idiotic! I have asked him several times WHY he needs a new axel when all that's bad is the CV joints, he still cant answer that.

Simple Man:

--- Quote from: Ccemn1 on December 17, 2017, 12:21:28 PM ---Sorry about the redundancy guys, I assumed there might be some knowledgeable people on here who might be able to provide some pertinent Info, as is the case with the Ducati & Aprilia sites I'm on.
I guess I was wrong.

--- End quote ---

If there are no spacers and your using OEM offset wheels then I would
assume there are no off the shelf axle to be had.

I put a 3.5 inch wide track suspension in the rear of my car using OEM offset wheels.  I had to measure the increase I needed for each side and send them to a shop and have custom axles made,  as well as CVC joints gone through  and new rubber boots, as there was no axles that would fit.

Based on the date of your first post(s) if you had taking the broken axle out back then, you could of had the replacement back already  888o :LL:

Ccemn1:
Sorry about the redundancy guys, I assumed there might be some knowledgeable people on here who might be able to provide some pertinent Info, as is the case with the Ducati & Aprilia sites I'm on.
I guess I was wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version