Poll

where can i find the bolt on merc kit foor the boxter?

cki
1 (50%)
mike
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: new member wana say hi  (Read 1641 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: new member wana say hi
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 09:51:06 PM »
Agreed that mike vetter is the way to go for a boxster based murci

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »
Welcome!  I tried to go the route of building on a Boxster also but in the end I went with a custom chassis.  I think the biggest problem you will have is with the interior, if you don't mind that then you should be good with either kit you choose.  Call Mike because I think he has built a Murci from a Boxster so he should be able to help you more than we can.
Pedro

rayalto28

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 03:02:48 PM »
thanks guys ,,, italianknightrider ill answer your questions .im 176 and im looking to build it.and where im at theres no firos or mr2..boxters r relatively not expensive..and its a gambile to build on a platform u dont see alot doing.but the idea of a car that can be used daily and got that bull look is great.
usmc_butler thanks and is nice being around all of u..its an info center

if u can point a kit that is easy to build tell me please.. i saw the mike kit for 6500$ and the merci2 so what do u think...i cant go over that budjet

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 12:22:12 PM »
Welcome! Boxters have been done and they are nice to have a later model alternative for the Fireo, however to my knowledge nobody makes a kit just for the Boxter chassis.

Glad you found us! there is a wealth of knowledge here and it builds daily!

::salute
Dustin

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 07:16:19 PM »
1st    how tall are you ?

2nd   the interior of the boxster look weird ,on the inside used as a Murcie platform ,an yes its your money .

3rd    are looking for a turnkey or building it yourself ,not to many builders using that platform or info. on the subject ,so you will be limited to who put it together if its a turnkey
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

rayalto28

new member wana say hi
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 10:04:58 AM »
Hi everybody..im  glad to join this community for  kit builders even though i don't have any experience
in that area.but i been into kit cars fr abut 4 years,,specially boxter based kits like the merclagio replica .
hope we can benefit from each other and if anyone knows whats the best lambo merc kit for the boxter pleas let me know or send a website