The Forum > Events & Shows

2018 Carlisle - Who's going?

(1/12) > >>

01Lambiero:
Youtube videos coming in.  Doesn't look like they have mowed the grass for days.  Standing water etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRbhW9etJjY

AdrianBurton:
What if we arranged for another date, I am in the middle of the country now so I would suggest something Midwest and something around Sep-Oct

88.5countach:

--- Quote from: RT on May 17, 2018, 09:54:42 PM ---The weather report I keep seeing is 100% rain on Saturday.  Since Saturday was the only day I was going to be there, it does not look good for me to be there.  I don't want to spend good money after bad by making a trip for nothing.  Even if it wasn't 100% rain, the grounds there are probably going to be mud.
I am not happy.
I bet there won't be too many people there for any car category.

RT

--- End quote ---
Agree just wasn't to be this year.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

RT:
The weather report I keep seeing is 100% rain on Saturday.  Since Saturday was the only day I was going to be there, it does not look good for me to be there.  I don't want to spend good money after bad by making a trip for nothing.  Even if it wasn't 100% rain, the grounds there are probably going to be mud.
I am not happy.
I bet there won't be too many people there for any car category.

RT

Posey:
Crap, crap, crap, crap..... Due to another situation beyond my control I too will not be ably to attend this year.  Try again next year....... I HOPE.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version