The Forum > Events & Shows

2018 Carlisle - Who's going?

<< < (12/12)

sisqocracker:
Sounds like I'm a go from my body/interior guy.  So I'll be buying my tickets here shortly. :-)

Who else thinks they'll make it out?  I suspect Todd won't be making it this year?  :-(

Thanks,
Coop

01Lambiero:
I'll be there if all goes well (no car).  Someone needs to be there that knows the ins and outs of building a replica......well besides RT, Jimbo, AB, Bob, Coop, Steve, and Todd etc.  ::bounce ::wave :LL: ::thumbup ::LAMBO ::headbang :notworthy   MAY 18-20, 2018

autopro:
Way to go guys hopefully you will make it out there with your cars.

AdrianBurton:
I am not sure about mine this year, work has me in OKC so I haven't been able to touch mine. but I may have it moving under its own power by then :)

sisqocracker:
I'm trying to get my Diablo in paint and Interior in time to take it this year!  Who else may be showing up?  I thought it would be cool to be there last year as a 'before' and this year as an 'after'. 

I have the spark control now on the Speeduino on my LT1.  If I can get my fuel control on there before I go, I will.  If not, it'll still be too rich and on my crappy knob I turn for rich/lean.  But hey, it still runs on one injector so it has that going for it!   ::beers

Thanks,
Coop

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version