The Forum > Events & Shows

2019 Carlisle Show change?

(1/3) > >>

88.5countach:
Say its one of those v12 LS you'll be the hit of the show! :drool

AdrianBurton:
until they count my cylinders...... but since it isn't running yet I wont have to hide the sound   :LL: :LL: :LL:

88.5countach:

--- Quote from: AdrianBurton on May 20, 2018, 04:48:48 PM ---I like the idea, but that would leave me out with my build... but I am an outlier

--- End quote ---

Stick an LS engine cover over it  ::thumbup

01Lambiero:
There are car shows and then there is Carlisle.  To my knowledge, they have the LARGEST car show venue in the USA bar none.  Throughout the year, Carlisle hosts events like: Auction event, Import & Performance event, Ford nationals, Chevrolet nationals, Chrysler nationals, Corvette nationals, Truck nationals, and Swap Meet events with thousands of lookers and venders.  We're not talking like a get together in a parking lot on Sunday afternoon type of car show.  (of course, I may be biased as I don't like to park next to a Honda)
 https://offthethrottle.com/your-guide-to-the-best-car-shows-in-2017/

CCIE:
I have a Chevy engine in my belly my rear trunk has a big exhaust and spews stinky gas and I have thunder thighs with giant rear tires....
I am an Italian exotic wrapped up in American blood sweat and tears Knowledge and build-out. If you call me a garage queen I will declare you have WMD and invade you like Iraq and squash you like Saddam. If you want to race me in a Honda I will let you win then let your girlfriend fondle me all over. When I pull up for gas I will let you take pic of me and if you are beautiful enough I will let you jump all over me......

WHAT AM I!!!!!

Jim.... Aren't there any other car shows in the Midwest we can target....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version