Build Diaries > Aventador

Should I start this build?

(1/7) > >>

Theoneabove:

--- Quote from: lambobuilder on October 19, 2018, 08:41:07 AM ---You might want to start here. http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=2685.0

--- End quote ---
Great read! thanks for the info. I appreciate the help.

Neils88:

--- Quote from: Theoneabove on October 19, 2018, 04:54:37 PM ---thank you for the input I trust your judgment you do excellent work! I think I will take everyone’s advice and plan on a different approach. I plan on watching, asking, and learning as much as I can from you guys so that when it’s time I can have something worth appreciating.

--- End quote ---

Great decision! (... and thank you for the kind comment) I think in the long run this will save you from a multitude of serious issues. These builds are a marathon not a sprint. Research and planning is essential... take your time with it and learn everything you can first about building methodologies and strategies.

Theoneabove:

--- Quote from: Neils88 on October 19, 2018, 02:57:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Footcutter on October 19, 2018, 10:32:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Theoneabove on October 18, 2018, 09:32:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Footcutter on October 18, 2018, 09:06:41 AM ---$5k is too much. IMHO.

--- End quote ---
that’s what I’m here for! What do you think the price for something like this should be? I’m new to this so I need a little guidance from some veterans, because I really do not know what to look for that may make this a deal breaker.

Thanks

--- End quote ---

I think the other comments outline my concerns nicely.  My big problem is, and this is my own personal hangup, is that it will always look odd.  I like putting on personal touches, and adding what I think is cool, but the proportions for these super/hyper cars is what makes them badass.  Again, it is what your personal taste is.  If I was inclined, maybe a couple hundred max.

--- End quote ---

Judging by the extremely dubious engineering shown in the pics, I would be skeptical of the condition of anything in that build (... and I apologize for being negative about anyone else's build...). I wouldn't trust that you could pull anything of value out of it to justify spending any time or money on it.

--- End quote ---
thank you for the input I trust your judgment you do excellent work! I think I will take everyone’s advice and plan on a different approach. I plan on watching, asking, and learning as much as I can from you guys so that when it’s time I can have something worth appreciating.

Neils88:

--- Quote from: Footcutter on October 19, 2018, 10:32:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Footcutter on October 18, 2018, 09:06:41 AM ---$5k is too much. IMHO.

--- End quote ---
that’s what I’m here for! What do you think the price for something like this should be? I’m new to this so I need a little guidance from some veterans, because I really do not know what to look for that may make this a deal breaker.

Thanks

--- End quote ---

I think the other comments outline my concerns nicely.  My big problem is, and this is my own personal hangup, is that it will always look odd.  I like putting on personal touches, and adding what I think is cool, but the proportions for these super/hyper cars is what makes them badass.  Again, it is what your personal taste is.  If I was inclined, maybe a couple hundred max.

--- End quote ---

Judging by the extremely dubious engineering shown in the pics, I would be skeptical of the condition of anything in that build (... and I apologize for being negative about anyone else's build...). I wouldn't trust that you could pull anything of value out of it to justify spending any time or money on it.

Footcutter:

--- End quote ---

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version