How To - Tips > Other / Everything Else

: )

(1/2) > >>

76mx:

--- Quote from: aeauto on December 24, 2018, 11:09:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: 76mx on December 24, 2018, 09:11:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: aeauto on December 23, 2018, 11:52:31 PM ---I don't know if I still have the article but in Car and Driver it reported that it would have a dual clutch transmission with paddle shifters.  I will be surprised if they use a standard, manual shift transmission.  Not high tech enough for today's cars.

--- End quote ---

Eric,
   The Corvette that I brought to your shop last week had paddle shifters from he factory.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that an automatic rather than a dual clutch transmission?

--- End quote ---

I do not really know. Hate to admit it but I said it had them, I did not say I knew how to use them. See you the end of this week, maybe we can look then.

aeauto:

--- Quote from: 76mx on December 24, 2018, 09:11:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: aeauto on December 23, 2018, 11:52:31 PM ---I don't know if I still have the article but in Car and Driver it reported that it would have a dual clutch transmission with paddle shifters.  I will be surprised if they use a standard, manual shift transmission.  Not high tech enough for today's cars.

--- End quote ---

Eric,
   The Corvette that I brought to your shop last week had paddle shifters from he factory.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that an automatic rather than a dual clutch transmission?

76mx:

--- End quote ---

Eric,

eddie:
hmm the pictures of 2019 red and yellow the  cosmetics are not impressive to me , for the money i rather buy ( if I could) 2019 BMW 850I rag top .I think it goes for  around 120K. how much is  Corvette 2018 top ot the line?

aeauto:
I don't know if I still have the article but in Car and Driver it reported that it would have a dual clutch transmission with paddle shifters.  I will be surprised if they use a standard, manual shift transmission.  Not high tech enough for today's cars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version